- Xpeng Motors gains license plates in Guangzhou
Xpeng Motors is expected to gain license plates from Guangzhou Traffic Police on Mar. 20, according to an insider from Xpeng Motors.
Mar. 20 , 2018
- Xpeng’s supercharging station put into operation in Guangzhou
Xpeng Motors’ first supercharging station was put into operation in Guangzhou.
Mar. 12 , 2018
- Xpeng welcomes chairman of JP Morgan Asia Pacific investment banking
Brian Gu (Hongdi Gu), chairman of Asia Pacific investment banking of JP Morgan, will officially join Xpeng as vice chairman and president, reporting directly to He Xiaopeng, founder and chairman of Xp...
Mar. 02 , 2018
- Xpeng Motors achieves wholesales volume of 39 vehicles in January
According to the data released by China Passenger Car Association (CPCA), Xpeng Motors, a China's electric vehicle (EV) startup, achieved a wholesales volume of 39 vehicles in the past January.
Feb. 26 , 2018
- Xpeng Motors ambitious to raise over $1 billion in 2018
He Xiaopeng, Chairman of Chinese electric vehicle startup Xpeng Motors, revealed in an interview that the automaker strives to raise capital exceeding $1 billion this year.
Feb. 05 , 2018
- Xpeng Motors achieves RMB 2.2 billion B-round funding, leading by Alibaba, IDG Capital
Xpeng Motors held a press conference for its B-round financing in Hong Kong on Jan. 29. This financing was jointly led by Alibaba Group, Foxconn and IDG Capital, followed by Yunfeng Capital, Apoletto ...
Jan. 30 , 2018
- XPeng Motor to start B round financing next year
He Xiaopeng, Chairman of XPeng Auto revealed today that XPeng Auto has ended its 3-round A+ financing and plans to announce B-round financing in 2018.
Dec. 15 , 2017
- Alibaba invests in Xpeng Motors
On Dec. 12, Alibaba, China’s Internet giant finished the investment in Xpeng Motors, one of Chinese EV startups, taking up 10% stake of Xpeng Motors.
Dec. 13 , 2017
- XPeng starts to construct Zhaoqing base with investment of RMB 10 billion
XPeng Auto intelligent network technology industrial park (Zhaoqing Base) started construction on the afternoon of December 11th.
Dec. 12 , 2017