- SAIC-Audi to sell cars without 4S stores, but market cars online
SAIC Volkswagen Automobile Co., Ltd. confirmed to set up Audi brand division, which will be led by Jia Mingdi, executive vice general manager of sales and market of SAIC-VW and general manager of SAIC...
July 25 , 2018
- Audi partners with Huawei to develop ICV
Audi announced on July 10 that it signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Huawei, China’s leading provider of ICT (information and communications technology) infrastructure and smart devices...
July 11 , 2018
- First SAIC-Audi model likely to debut in 2022
Chen Hong, chairman of SAIC Group revealed that Audi has acquired a 1% stake in SAIC-VW. Audi’s 1% stake acquisition in SAIC-VW will lay a solid foundation for the development and manufacturing of f...
June 27 , 2018
- Audi confirmed to acquire equity in SAIC-VW
Audi has acquired 1% stake in SAIC-VW, according to Chen Hong, chairman of SIAC Group, who revealed the news on June 25 at SAIC Group’s 2017 general shareholders’ meeting.
June 26 , 2018
- Audi to double locally-produced models in China next five years
Audi will double its locally-produced models in China to 12 in the next five years, Joachim Wedler, Audi China’s general manager, said to Chinese media.
Apr. 23 , 2018
- SAIC-Audi program resumed, to locally produce Audi A7
SAIC Motor and Audi’s cooperation to jointly build and sell cars in China has recently been resumed, local media got this information from a technology solution provider close to SAIC VW.
Apr. 20 , 2018
- Audi senior executive joins SAIC VW to speed up SAIC-Audi channel building
According to local media, Fred Schulze, currently the director of Audi’s C-class and D-class SUV as well as crossover models, has been appointed technical executive vice president of SAIC VOLKSWAGEN...
Mar. 21 , 2018
- Locally-produced Audi Q2 to go on sale in China this year
Local media have got a set of spy shots of the locally-produced Audi Q2 that is planned to go on sale in China this year. At the end of 2017, the elongated trial assembly version of Audi Q2 was off th...
Mar. 12 , 2018
- NIO to launch ES3 in 2019 with same class as Audi Q3
NIO, a China’s electric vehicle (EV) startup, will unveil its 3rd production model dubbed ES3 in 2019, according to local media. The ES3 is positioned to be a 5-seat compact SUV with the same class ...
Mar. 09 , 2018