- Baoneng enters into strategic partnership with Midea Group in intelligent manfacturing
Both parties will make full use of their advantages to create an intelligent manufacturing and retail ecosystem, with a focus on intelligent manufacturing, automotive parts, new retail model, etc.
June 11 , 2020
- Huawei, TELD enter into partnership to bolster smart EV charging development
Huawei forged on May 20 a partnership with TELD, a Chinese leading charging pile operator, as both parties seek to jointly advance the construction of charging pile network and the smart charging busi...
May 21 , 2020
- BYTON and Marubeni Corporation Strike a Strategic Partnership with further progress in Series C Financing
Today, BYTON and Marubeni Corporation announced a strategic partnership. Marubeni will become a partner in BYTON’s Series C financing.
Jan. 06 , 2020
- FAW forges partnership with ZTE involving 5G autonomous driving
FAW and ZTE recently signed a strategic cooperation agreement on the development of 5G autonomous driving, CVIS, intelligent manufacturing, smart industrial park and compliance.
Oct. 21 , 2019
- Great Wall Motors joins world’s first partnership about pure solid-state LiDAR mass production
On August 27, China’s biggest SUV maker Great Wall Motors inked an agreement with LiangDao Intelligence and Ibeo Automotive Systems GmbH (Ibeo Automotive) for a strategic cooperation to promote auto...
Aug. 27 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle start development partnership on 2nd-life battery storage
Daimler with its subsidiary Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd. (BJEV) subsidiary of the BAIC Group, intensify their cooperation in the field of energy storage system.
Aug. 08 , 2019
- Symphony Investment Enters Strategic Partnership with Didi Chuxing to Develop Internet Business Ecosystem in the Middle East
Symphony Investment today signed a strategic agreement with Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) to establish an innovative industry partnership across the MENA region and China.
July 24 , 2019
- BMW, NavInfo bolster partnership in HD map service for autonomous cars
BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd. announced on July 15 it has agreed cooperation with NavInfo, a Beijing-based navigation map provider, who will provide BMW’s China branch with high-definition (HD) ...
July 15 , 2019
- Indo-MIM and Desktop Metal Announce Strategic Partnership to Accelerate the Global Adoption of Metal 3D Printing
Desktop Metal announced today a strategic partnership with Indo-MIM, the global leader and world's largest supplier of Metal Injection Molding precision-engineered products with over 100 million metal...
June 10 , 2019