- SAIC Motor, GWM’s fuel cell tech developers forge partnership
SHPT and Weishi Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. (Weishi), the fuel cell-related product and technology developers under SAIC Motor and GWM, signed on November 11a frame agreement for the strategic cooperat...
Nov. 12 , 2020
- MBtech bowing out of BAIC MBtech won’t affect BAIC-Daimler partnership
The long-term partnership between BAIC Group and Daimler and the technology cooperation among BAIC Group, BAIC Motor and Daimler will not be affected by the change in BAIC MBtech Development Center Co...
Oct. 19 , 2020
- Li Auto forms strategic partnership with NVIDIA, Desay SV
The automaker will use NVIDIA's Orin on its full-size SUV model planned for 2022.
Sept. 22 , 2020
- GAC NIO announces partnership for perfecting intelligent mobility ecosystem
GAC NIO announced a partnership formed with several Chinese self-driving startups, mobility service providers and equity investment firms, signaling a substantial headway it aims to make in building a...
Sept. 17 , 2020
- BYD, Ansteel forge strategic partnership for R&D of lightweight, monorail tech, steel supply
On August 11, BYD forged a strategic partnership with Ansteel to cooperate on the technical R&D of NEV-related lightweight and reinforcement, and the development and application of environment-friendl...
Aug. 12 , 2020
- KARMA AND PATEO ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Karma Automotive and PATEO have partnered to integrate the PATEO Qing Mobile solution as a Proof of Concept (“POC”) , as a whole or in parts, to use in Karma Revero® GT vehicles.
July 10 , 2020
- Baoneng enters into strategic partnership with Midea Group in intelligent manfacturing
Both parties will make full use of their advantages to create an intelligent manufacturing and retail ecosystem, with a focus on intelligent manufacturing, automotive parts, new retail model, etc.
June 11 , 2020
- Huawei, TELD enter into partnership to bolster smart EV charging development
Huawei forged on May 20 a partnership with TELD, a Chinese leading charging pile operator, as both parties seek to jointly advance the construction of charging pile network and the smart charging busi...
May 21 , 2020
- BYTON and Marubeni Corporation Strike a Strategic Partnership with further progress in Series C Financing
Today, BYTON and Marubeni Corporation announced a strategic partnership. Marubeni will become a partner in BYTON’s Series C financing.
Jan. 06 , 2020