- Tencent Cloud, Saleen Automotive forge partnership on autonomous driving, IoV
Tencent Cloud and Jiangsu Saleen Automotive Technologies Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Shanghai on November 9, saying that two companies will jointly work on cloud computing, IoV, ...
Nov. 13 , 2018
- BAIC BJEV, Huawei cement partnership for next-generation ICV
On November 5, BAIC BJEV and Huawei inked a cooperation framework agreement in Beijing that cement the partnership between two companies. The new agreement says Huawei will offer its advantage on ICT ...
Nov. 06 , 2018
- Bosch, Huawei Cloud forge partnership to launch IoT Suite services
On October 10 at HUAWEI CONNECT 2018, Bosch and Huawei, a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices, announced a formal partnership to...
Oct. 11 , 2018
- ZF Group, FAW Jiefang forge partnership to offer smart transportation solutions
FAW Jiefang and global automotive supplier ZF Group forged a strategic partnership at the IAA Commercial Vehicles in Hanover, Germany to jointly work on providing consumers with intelligent traffic an...
Sept. 25 , 2018
- Intel, Alibaba announce partnership on cloud, ICV, IoT
Intel and Alibaba announced on September 20 a series of cooperations that aims to speed up deployments in such sectors as big data, autonomous driving and IoT (Internet of Things), etc.
Sept. 21 , 2018
- Baoneng Auto, Bosch enter into partnership to co-develop autonomous vehicle, IoV
Baoneng Auto and Bosch (China) Investment Ltd. inked a strategic cooperation agreement on August 16 to work together on developing vehicles, smart urban traffic system and such cutting-edge technologi...
Aug. 17 , 2018
- FAW Group, BOE build partnership to develop vehicle display technology
Chinese state-owned automaker FAW Group and Boe Technology Group Co., Ltd (BOE) agreed a strategic partnership in recent days to jointly work on in-vehicle display technologies, according to local med...
Aug. 08 , 2018
- BAIC Group, Great Wall Motor forge partnership, said to share auto parts resources
BAIC Group, Great Wall Motor and a subsidiary of SDIC (State Development & Investment Corporation) inked a strategic cooperation agreement on August 7.
Aug. 08 , 2018
- Roundup of partnerships in auto industry during visit of Premier Li Keqiang to Germany
Germany and China signed a raft of commercial accords worth some 20 billion euros ($23.5 billion) on July 9, especially in auto industry. This article rounds up the cooperation between automakers betw...
July 11 , 2018
- Volkswagen to promote e-mobility offensive in China by building new partnership with FAW
Volkswagen Group China signed letters of intent with Chinese state-owned automaker FAW Group and China Intelligent and Connected Vehicles (Beijing) Research Institute Co. Ltd on July 10 during the sta...
July 11 , 2018