- Qoros Auto names former Renault-Nissan Alliance executives as CEO, COO
On February 21, Chinese automaker Qoros Auto names Kazuo Yajima, former Renault-Nissan Alliance global director of EV and HEV engineering as its CEO.
Feb. 21 , 2019
- Baoneng Group’s shareholding in Qoros Auto increased to 63% from 51%
Kenon Holdings, one of primary investors of Qoros Auto, announced in January that it had transferred 12% stake in Qoros Auto to Baoneng Group, the other major investor of the Chinese automaker, at a c...
Feb. 11 , 2019
- Invitation to Techshow @Qoros
Gasgoo will organize suppliers to demonstrate technology at Qoros to help suppliers enter into cooperation with the automaker.
Dec. 28 , 2018
- Qoros Auto former senior vice president confirmed to join EV startup AIWAYS
Cai Jianjun, former vice president of Baoneng Auto and senior vice president of Qoros Auto, has been confirmed to join AIWAYS as the EV startup’s executive vice president, taking charge of the marke...
Dec. 06 , 2018
- Qoros Auto said to lose senior vice president Cai Jianjun
Cai Jianjun, vice president of Baoneng Auto and senior vice president of Qoros Auto has reportedly left Qoros Auto after he joined the automaker on March 20. Yet, his future decision remains unknown.
Nov. 22 , 2018
- Qoros Auto aims to roll out 21 new models by 2022
Qoros Auto plans to roll out 21 new models by 2022, the automaker revealed at a press conference on September 27.
Sept. 28 , 2018
- Qoros Auto attains high YoY sales growth for 7 months in a row
Qoros Auto delivered 6,115 vehicles in July, achieving high year-on-year growth for 7 consecutive months since Baoneng Group joined as a new strategic investor, and handed over 36,639 vehicles for the...
Aug. 06 , 2018
- Qoros launches new product plan, targets SUV market
On July 11, Qoros Auto announced its latest product plan, saying that it will launch 26 new models over the next five years, including 13 SUV models, to enrich its product lineup.
July 13 , 2018
- Qoros Auto H1 sales skyrocket 412% year on year
In the first half of this year, Chinese automaker Qoros Auto saw its cumulative sales skyrocketing 412% year on year to 30,524 units. Inspired by its blooming sales momentum, the company has elevated ...
July 09 , 2018