- GAC Group eyes 10% year-on-year growth in 2021 auto sales
GAC Group aims to achieve a year-on-year increase of 10% in 2021’s full-year auto sales, according to an operation plan the company approved on Dec. 25.
Dec. 27 , 2020
- China auto sales in 2020 expected to recover to prior-year level
China’s auto industry for the year of 2020 is forecasted to recover to the year-ago level, Meng Wei, a spokeswoman for China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said at a press con...
Dec. 17 , 2020
- China auto sales likely to top 27 million units in 2021, CAAM
China auto sales are expected to reach 27.227 million units in 2021, including 22.908 million passenger vehicles (PVs) and 4.319 million commercial vehicles (CVs), according to a forecast report joint...
Dec. 14 , 2020
- China auto sales jump 12.6% YoY in November
China auto outputs and sales reached 2.847 million units and 2.77 million units respectively in November, rising 9.6% and 12.6% from a year earlier.
Dec. 11 , 2020
- China auto sales jump 12.5% YoY in October
China auto outputs and sales reached 2.552 million units and 2.573 million units respectively in October, jumping 11% and 12.5% from a year ago, according to the CAAM.
Nov. 11 , 2020
- China posts six-consecutive-month growth in auto sales, outputs
In September, China auto sales reached 2.565 million units, growing 12.8% year on year respectively, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
Oct. 13 , 2020
- China auto sales jump 11.6% year on year in Aug.
China auto production and sales volumes amounted to 2,119,000 units and 2,186,000 units in August, growing 6.3% and 11.6% year on year, according to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (...
Sept. 10 , 2020
- FAW Hongqi’s auto sales zoom 110% YoY in August
Hongqi, Chinese luxury car brand owned by FAW Group, saw its sales hit a record high of over 21,000 units in August, a substantial year-on-year growth of 110%, according to a posting on Hongqi’s WeC...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- China auto sales jump 16.4% YoY in July
China auto outputs and sales in July reached 2.201 million units and 2.112 million units, jumping 21.9% and 16.4% year on year respectively.
Aug. 11 , 2020