- Gasgoo Daily: BMW Brilliance recalls 171,828 BMW 5 Series vehicles in China
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Jan. 17 , 2023
- BMW Brilliance, JD Logistics team up on BEV-enabled factory logistics
JD Logistics and BMW Brilliance recently entered into a cooperation, with JD logistics undertaking the automaker’s drayage transport services for its Shenyang production base, JD Logistics announced...
Nov. 24 , 2022
- BMW Brilliance appoints Dr. Franz Decker as new CEO
On February 25th, the board of BMW Brilliance announced that starting April 1st, 2022, Dr. Franz Decker, senior vice president of technology & manufacturing, will assume the position of president and...
Feb. 25 , 2022
- BMW Brilliance said to produce fossil-fueled MINI model in Shenyang
BMW’s MINI brand will start domestic production in China, a local media outlet reported on February 9th citing sources inside BMW Brilliance.
Feb. 10 , 2022
- BMW China to acquire manufacturing unit of Brilliance Auto
The publicity period of the deal starts from October 20 and ends at October 29.
Oct. 20 , 2021
- BMW to invest another RMB25 billion in Shenyang
Chairman of BMW Group, Oliver Zipse, announced that the group plans to step up its future investment in Liaoning Province, home-base of its joint venture BMW Brilliance Automotive, according to media ...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- Brilliance Auto, BMW seek possibility of co-producing more BMW’s models
Brilliance Auto Group Holdings Co.,Ltd. announced on Feb. 9 it intends to expand the cooperation with BMW to to co-explore the possibility of producing more BMW’s vehicle models in Shenyang.
Feb. 09 , 2021
- BMW starts to export China-made iX3s
It will export a total of 1,600 vehicles this year and increase the volume to 12,000 for next year.
Nov. 12 , 2020
- BBA officially opened High-Voltage Battery Centre in Shenyang, doubling local battery production capacity
With the new center, the German automaker is expected to double its battery production capacity in China.
Sept. 14 , 2020