- Alibaba developing L4 autonomous truck
Alibaba is developing and testing its L4 autonomous truck for city logistics based on the large-scale application of its last-mile logistics vehicle, according to a company executive.
8 hours ago
- DeepRoute.ai scores $300 million in B-round led by Alibaba
On September 14th, China’s autonomous driving startup, DeepRoute.ai announced it has raised $300 million via its B-round of financing, which was led by Alibaba Group.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- SAIC Audi, Alibaba Cloud to ally on digital marketing, IoV businesses
SAIC Audi and Alibaba Cloud signed a memorandum of cooperation on July 15 to co-work on businesses related to Uni Marketing, IoV (Internet of Vehicles), digital ecosystem, and smart logistics service.
July 15 , 2021
- Alibaba-backed Banma secures 3 billion yuan from four existing shareholders
Banma Network Technology (Banma), a Chinese Internet car solution provider, nabbed 3 billion yuan ($463.485 million) worth of capital from its four existing shareholders, namely, Alibaba Group, SAIC G...
July 14 , 2021
- Alibaba-backed startup AutoX launches fifth-generation self-driving system
On July 6, AutoX, a Chinese self-driving startup funded by Alibaba and other, launched its fifth-generation self-driving system, the Auto X Gen5, which has already gone into volume production, accordi...
July 06 , 2021
- SAIC, Alibaba-backed EV brand IM begins presale of first model L7
At the Auto Shanghai 2021, IM, the premium EV brand SAIC Motor jointly develops with Alibaba and Shanghai’s Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Group, announced that the “Angle Round” version of the L7, its firs...
Apr. 19 , 2021
- SAIC, Alibaba-backed premium EV brand “IM” makes world’s debut
The premium auto brand “IM” (dubbed “Zhiji Motor” in Chinese) jointly developed by SAIC Motor, Alibaba and Shanghai’s Pudong New Area was formally launched on Jan. 13. Meanwhile, two concept...
Jan. 13 , 2021
- Alibaba, Audi step up strategic cooperation on auto navigation, in-car digital assistant
Audi and Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group agreed on Nov. 19 to cement their strategic cooperation on such fields as automotive navigation system and in-car digital assistant services.
Nov. 24 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed Banma, GAC NIO to team up on in-car mini programs, voice interaction
Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd., the Alibaba-backed Internet car solution provider, and GAC NIO entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 to jointly develop intelligent driving...
Nov. 23 , 2020