- WeRide lands strategic investment from GAC Group for large-scale Robotaxi operation
China’s leading autonomous driving (AD) startup, WeRide, has received a strategic investment from named automaker, GAC Group to further cement their relationship, the startup announced on December 1...
Dec. 14 , 2021
- GAC Group clocks 2.98% YoY growth in Nov. sales
In Nov. 2021, GAC Group saw its monthly auto sales climb 2.98% year on year to 224,136 units, according to the automaker’s sales results, putting an end to the five consecutive months of decrease ca...
Dec. 07 , 2021
- GAC AION to post registered capital surge by nabbing money from GAC Group, GAC Motor
GAC AION, the wholly-owned NEV subsidiary of GAC Group, will implement an internal asset restructuring by means of cash capital increase, asset injection, and conversion of capital public reserve.
Nov. 30 , 2021
- GAC Group announces carbon neutrality target at Auto Guangzhou 2021
Specifically, the group aims to set 2045 as the year to achieve the target of carbon neutrality.
Nov. 20 , 2021
- WeRide introduces driverless Robotaxi with GAC Group, OnTime
China's leading autonomous driving startup, WeRide, announced today that it has entered into another strategic cooperation with GAC Group and its subsidiary mobility service platform OnTime to further...
Nov. 18 , 2021
- GAC Group’s Oct. wholesales drop 8.11% YoY
In October 2021, GAC Group saw its monthly output and wholesales fall 4.48% and 8.11% year on year respectively to 192,589 and 192,854 units respectively, the automaker announced on Monday.
Nov. 09 , 2021
- GAC Group invests in Holomatic’s C1 round, with cooperated vehicles coming in 2022
GAC Group signed a deep cooperation agreement with China's autonomous driving solution startup, Holomatic, and invested in the startup's C1-round of financing.
Nov. 03 , 2021
- GAC Group’s Q1-Q3 revenue leaps 28.64% YoY
For the first three quarters of 2021, GAC Group earned 55.117 billion yuan of revenue, representing a 28.64% year-on-year growth, while saw its net profit attributable to shareholders climb 5.63% to 5...
Oct. 29 , 2021
- GAC Group boasts YoY growth in Jan.-Sept. outputs, wholesales
For the first nine months of 2021, GAC Group scored year-on-year growth in both vehicle outputs and wholesales despite the coronavirus pandemic and the industry-wide chip shortage.
Oct. 09 , 2021