- TotalEnergies, China Three Gorges Corporation to co-deploy EV charging stations
French energy company TotalEnergies announced on Sept. 28 it has signed an agreement with China Three Gorges Corporation (CTG), a Chinese state-owned power company, to establish an electric mobility j...
8 hours ago
- ByteDance makes foray into automotive cloud field
ByteDance, China’s tech company owning the popular video platform TikTok, recently introduced its automotive cloud business and is reportedly in talks with an auto company about intelligent driving ...
Sept. 27 , 2021
- Geely Founder Li Shufu reported to make foray into smartphone business
Li Shufu, Founder and chairman of China’s major auto group Geely, is reported to set foot in the smartphone industry, according to Caijing.com, a local media outlet.
Sept. 24 , 2021
- WeRide unveils L4 Robovan to make foray into smart urban logistics
WeRide becomes a company whose products cover Robotaxi, MINI Robobus and Robovan, providing solutions for autonomous driving mobility as well as smart urban logistics.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- CATL joins hands with JinkoSolar's subsidiary for solar-plus-storage integrated solution
CATL announced on Thursday the strategic cooperation agreement it signed a few days ago with Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. for the joint promotion of solar-plus-storage integrated solution.
Sept. 03 , 2021
- Tesla sets up data center in China for local data storage
Tesla said on May 25 that it has set up a data center in China to store vehicle data locally. Data generated by Tesla vehicles sold in China will be stored locally.
May 25 , 2021
- CATL to strengthen energy storage offensive through tie-up with China’s SPIC
Chinese power battery giant CATL and State Power Investment Corporation Limited signed an agreement several days ago to step up the strategic cooperation on branding, marketing channels, technologies ...
Mar. 16 , 2021
- BYD DiLink, Aurora Mobile to team up on digital upgrade of NEV industry
Aurora Mobile on Feb. 23 claimed it has entered into a partnership with BYD DiLink, a brand for intelligent connected systems of the automaker BYD, to co-promote the digital upgrade for the NEV indust...
Feb. 24 , 2021
- Baoneng Motor partners with Aurora Mobile for intelligent mobility service, experience
Aurora Mobile, a leading mobile developer service provider, claimed on Jan. 27 it entered into a strategic partnership with Baoneng Motor and its subsidiary Foresea Seven Swords to co-work on intellig...
Jan. 27 , 2021