- FAW Hongqi’s Nov. sales double year on year
FAW’s premium car brand Hongqi said its sales doubled year to year to 25,000 units in November. For the first eleven months of the year, the automaker sold a total of 178,100 new vehicles, posting a...
Dec. 01 , 2020
- Volkswagen’s ID.3 EV said to be produced by JVs with SAIC, FAW next year
The ID.3, the first mass-produced model of Volkswagen’s ID. family, will be locally produced in China by both SAIC Volkswagen and FAW-Volkswagen next year, according to a local media outlet.
Nov. 30 , 2020
- FAW nabs year-on-year growth in both Oct. sales and outputs
FAW Group sold 354,504 new vehicles in October, a year-on-year growth of 6.8%, and saw its production volume jump 12% to 341,323 units.
Nov. 10 , 2020
- FAW inks MoU with Volkswagen Group for import of CKDs, complete vehicles
At the 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE), China FAW Group, the Changanchun-based state-owned automaker, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) about import business with German auto giant...
Nov. 05 , 2020
- FAW Group, Audi to set up NEV joint venture in China
Both sides will set up a NEV joint venture to make battery electric vehicles based on the Premium Architecture Electrification (PPE) platform in China.
Oct. 13 , 2020
- FAW Group sees sales growth of 18.2% in September
Hongqi, the luxury brand under FAW Group, produced 24,780 vehicles last month, up 132.4% year on year.
Oct. 12 , 2020
- FAW Group says August vehicle sales jump 14% from a year ago
FAW Group, one of China’s major state-owned automakers, said its vehicle production and sales volumes reached 303,079 units and 314,454 units in August, rising 8.8% and 14% respectively over a year ...
Sept. 10 , 2020
- FAW Hongqi’s auto sales zoom 110% YoY in August
Hongqi, Chinese luxury car brand owned by FAW Group, saw its sales hit a record high of over 21,000 units in August, a substantial year-on-year growth of 110%, according to a posting on Hongqi’s WeC...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- FAW Group sees July sales vigorously grow 23.2% from a year earlier
FAW Group said its new vehicle outputs and sales leapt 28.6% and 23.2% from a year earlier respectively to 337,265 units and 322,471 units in July.
Aug. 11 , 2020