- Changan Mazda, FAW Mazda rumored to merge soon
Mazda Motor’s two Chinese joint ventures will soon announce merger of their businesses and combine sales channels in September, according to a local media outlet, citing a source at a Changan Mazda ...
July 02 , 2021
- Level 3 self-driving truck co-developed by Plus.ai, FAW Jiefang fulfills 6,500-km testing journey
Chinese autonomous driving Plus.ai announced on May 26 the J7, a Level 3 mass-produced self-driving heavy-truck it jointly developed with FAW Jiefang and Zhito, had completed a long-distance journey a...
May 28 , 2021
- FAW to unveil three VW-branded new models at Auto Shanghai 2021
FAW-Volkswagen is about to unveil three new heavyweight Volkswagen-branded models, namely the Talagon, the ID.6 CROZZ and the eighth-generation Golf GTI, at the Auto Shanghai 2021.
Apr. 14 , 2021
- FAW Group sales up 74% in first quarter
Total sales of the above three joint ventures accounted for 73.3% of the group’s overall sales.
Apr. 08 , 2021
- FAW Mazda's business said to merge with Changan Mazda
FAW Group, Mazda and Changan Auto are in talks with the attempt to make the business of Mazda brand, which is now under the managment of FAW Mazda Motor Sales Co. Ltd., merge with the business of Chan...
Apr. 06 , 2021
- FAW Hongqi sees auto sales surpass 70,000 units in Q1 2021
Hongqi, the premium car marque of FAW Group, saw its sales exceed 70,000 units in the first quarter of 2021, representing a year-on-year hike of 180%, according to a posting on FAW’s WeChat account.
Apr. 01 , 2021
- FAW Group Feb. sales up 379% year on year
Hongqi, the luxury marque of the group, had a monthly sales volume of 13,009, representing a year-on-year increase of 246.7%.
Mar. 10 , 2021
- FAW Group achieves two-digit increase in both Jan. outputs, sales
FAW Group announced its auto sales jumped 18.9% from a year ago to 420,458 units in January 2021, while its outputs leapt 21.6% to 309,077 units.
Feb. 07 , 2021
- FAW Group’s sales expected to rise 7.3% year on year in 2020
FAW Group’s full-year sales in 2020 are expected to reach 3.71 million units, a year-on-year increase of 7.3%, according to Wang Guoqiang, deputy general manager of FAW Group.
Dec. 29 , 2020