- FAW Group reports sales volume of 607,675 vehicles for first quarter
FAW Group output and sold 556,948 and 607,675 complete vehicles respectively in the first quarter of 2020 (Q1), the Chinese state-owned automaker announced on April 8.
Apr. 09 , 2020
- FAW invests RMB 470 mln to produce more Hongqi-branded vehicles
FAW Group plans to invest roughly 470 million yuan ($67.4 million) in upgrading the production line to further increase the annual capacity of its premium Hongqi brand to 184,000 units.
Jan. 07 , 2020
- FAW Group 2019 auto sales edge up 1.3%, full-year revenue hits RMB620 billion
FAW Group sold 3.464 million vehicles through 2019, achieving a growth of 1.3% compared with the year-ago period, and outpacing the overall auto industry by 10 percentage points, the state-owned autom...
Jan. 06 , 2020
- Alibaba, FAW Group join hands to develop next-generation ICVs
On December 27, FAW Group and Internet titan Alibaba Group formed a strategic cooperation on building next-generation intelligent-connected vehicles (ICV), according to a press release from the state-...
Dec. 29 , 2019
- New progress made to launch of FAW Audi sales company
In early December, the name of FAW-Audi Sales Co.,Ltd appeared in the announcement on registration of enterprises’ names issued by China’s State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR).
Dec. 26 , 2019
- FAW Hongqi’s YTD production set to exceed 110,000 units
Hongqi, the state-owned FAW Group's premium auto brand, saw its annual production skyrocket 199% over the year-ago period to more than 100,000 units as of December 19, according to a media outlet.
Dec. 23 , 2019
- FAW Car expects annual profit growth of 105 mln yuan after two assets transfer
FAW Car, a subsidiary of FAW Group, transferred its assets in economic development zone of Changchun to a stamping dies company dubbed Zhisheng in the capital of Jilin for 81.2 million yuan ($11.5 mil...
Dec. 13 , 2019
- FAW Group to pump RMB139 million to enhance intelligence & connectivity strength
China’s state-owned automaker FAW Group plans to invest RMB139 million in a technical retrofit project to enhance the group’s strength in auto intelligence and connectivity.
Dec. 04 , 2019
- FAW Hongqi targets higher annual sales in 2019
Hongqi, the state-owned FAW Group's premium auto brand, is likely to see the annual sales of 2019 reach 110,000 units, rather than 100,000 set at the beginning of this year, Xu Liuping, chairman and C...
Nov. 27 , 2019