- Dongfeng, Changan, FAW co-unveil NEV & ICV-focused joint venture
Zhongqi Chuangzhi Technology Co.,Ltd. (called “Zhongqing Chuangzhi” for short), a joint venture co-funded by three state-owned automakers—Dongfeng, FAW and Changan, was officially launched on Ju...
June 30 , 2020
- FAW Group’s newly-built subsidiary likely to work for Hongqi’s ICV strategy
China’s state-owned automaker FAW Group established a wholly-owned subsidiary on June 22, which is likely to help Hongqi forge ahead with its ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) development.
June 29 , 2020
- FAW Group once again obtains double-digit YoY sales growth
FAW Group output and sold 352,273 and 344,548 complete vehicles in May, up by 23.5% and 30.9% year on year respectively, versus the 20.4% growth in its April sales.
June 10 , 2020
- FAW Group’s first DCT 400 high-torque transmission rolls off the production line
FAW Group saw its first DCT 400 transmission come off the production line on June 1, meaning that the Chinese state-owned automaker has filled in the blank in the field of high-torque automatic transm...
June 03 , 2020
- FAW Group records 20.4% growth in April new vehicle sales
FAW Group saw its complete vehicle outputs in April jump 19.7% from a year ago to 342,333 units, and sold 330,503 vehicles during the same period with a vigorous year-on-year growth of 20.4%.
May 18 , 2020
- Startup Leapmotor, FAW Car to jointly develop smart EV models
Chinese automakers FAW Car and Leapmotor forged a strategic partnership earlier this week to jointly develop intelligent electric vehicle (EV) models.
May 09 , 2020
- Toyota and FAW Restructure their Joint Company's Management Systems with the Aim of Sustainable Growth in China
China FAW Group Co., Ltd. (FAW) and Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) will restructure their management systems with the aim of achieving sustainable growth in China.
Apr. 28 , 2020
- FAW Group to co-build first Hongqi sports car with U.S.-based company
FAW Group is about to establish a joint venture with Silk EV, a U.S.-based automotive engineering and design company, to build the first Hongqi-branded sports car.
Apr. 26 , 2020
- FAW Group forms tie-ups with seven companies for digital transition
FAW Group forged on April 20 strategic partnerships with seven industry-leading suppliers of digital solutions at one go to speed up the construction of automotive digital ecosyetm.
Apr. 22 , 2020