- Tencent spin-off TINNOVE joins hands with SemiDrive for smart cabin solutions
Tencent’s spin-off company TINNOVE has teamed up with Nanjing SemiDrive Technology Ltd. to develop intelligent connectivity solutions in smart cabins.
Sept. 18 , 2021
- CATL, Tencent Cloud to co-build AI joint innovation base
Chinese power battery giant CATL and Tencent Cloud entered into a strategic cooperation agreement on July 15 to co-boost intelligence upgrade for the new energy industry, according to a post on Tencen...
July 16 , 2021
- GAC Group, Tencent step up cooperation for digital applications, mobility service platform
At the Auto Shanghai 2021, GAC Group and Tencent agreed to cement their strategic collaboration to jointly develop more digital products and build new mobility ecosystem, according to a posting on the...
Apr. 20 , 2021
- SAIC Motor, Tencent jointly set up cybersecurity lab
On April 8, SAIC and Tencent officially launched a cybersecurity lab through which they will carry out collaboration on such fields as ICV-related cybersecurity standards, attack & defense technologie...
Apr. 08 , 2021
- Audi, Tencent partner on in-vehicle digital services
Both parties will co-work on intelligent and connected digital ecosystem, including digital cockpit, digital marketing and user operation to offer customized mobility experience for Audi’s consumers...
Mar. 30 , 2021
- Evergrande Auto, Tencent-backed TINNOVE to build joint venture for smart in-car OS
Evergrande Auto announced it signed on March 15 an agreement with TINNOVE, a Tencent-backed IoV (Interber of Vehicles) technology developer, to build a joint venture dedicated to the development of in...
Mar. 15 , 2021
- Geely Auto partners with Tencent for digital business, low-carbon development
Geely Auto and Tencent forged a strategic partnership on Jan. 19 to jointly develop such business as intelligent cockpit, autonomous driving, digital marketing and low-carbon development, according to...
Jan. 19 , 2021
- Tencent partners with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing) for smart mobility business
Tencent Intelligence Mobility, Tencent’s smart transportation solution developer, announced an innovative strategic partnership formed on October 16 with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing), for the collaborat...
Oct. 16 , 2020
- Bosch, Tencent sign MoU for co-driving digital transition of mobility service
On Sept. 27, the leading global automotive supplier Bosch and the Chinese Internet giant Tencent entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto China to carry out an in-depth cooperation in IoT (Int...
Sept. 27 , 2020