- Tencent Intelligent Mobility, INGEEK launch digital car key service
Tencent Intelligent Mobility announced on December 19 the official launch of its innovative digital car key jointly developed with cyber security service provider INGEEK.
Dec. 20 , 2022
- BYD-backed DENZA joins hands with Tencent SSV for carbon neutrality contributions
DENZA forged a strategic partnership with Tencent Sustainable Social Value Business Unit Carbon Neutrality Laboratory ("Tencent SSV") on Dec. 16 to co-explore mobility service solutions for sustainabl...
Dec. 16 , 2022
- NIO celebrates best-ever monthly deliveries in Nov. 2022
NIO today announced it achieved the highest-ever monthly deliveries in Nov. 2022, which came in at 14,178 units.
Dec. 01 , 2022
- NIO, Tencent team up on smart mobility businesses
Tencent signed an agreement with the NEV maker NIO on Nov. 28 to carry out strategic cooperation on intelligent driving map, autonomous driving cloud, digital ecosystem community, and other areas rela...
Nov. 29 , 2022
- SAIC Motor-backed Heading Data Intelligence partners with Tencent Intelligent Mobility
SAIC Motor-backed spatial data provider Heading Data Intelligence ("Heading") inked a strategic cooperation agreement with Tencent Intelligent Mobility for intelligent vehicle and digital infrastructu...
Nov. 10 , 2022
- Tencent’s QQ Music to offer NIO vehicles Dolby Atmos music service
Tencent's music streaming platform QQ Music today announced it would offer the in-car Dolby Atmos music service to NIO’s car users, becoming China's first music platform to provide its partner auto ...
Aug. 16 , 2022
- Tencent increases investment in intelligent driving company LinearX
China’s tech giant Tencent increased its stake in the Shanghai-based intelligent driving software platform developer, LinearX, to the third largest shareholder position.
Aug. 16 , 2022
- FAW Jiefang, Tencent partners on vehicle information security
On July 11th, FAW Group’s commercial vehicle arm, FAW Jiefang inked a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Tencent Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd. for automotive information security.
July 12 , 2022
- Mercedes-Benz to work with Tencent for high-level autonomous driving
On July 11th, Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC) inked a memorandum of understanding with Tencent Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd. to cooperate in the high-level autonomous driving field.
July 11 , 2022