- GAC, NIO-linked HYCAN’s 2nd model Z03 hits market, starting at 132,800 yuan after incentives
HYCAN announced on October 18 its second mass-produced model, the Z03, formally hit the market with four trim levels offered. Post-subsidies prices range from 132,800 yuan ($22,670) to 168,800 yuan ($...
Oct. 19 , 2021
- MIIT: infrastructure of great importance to intelligent vehicles
China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) restressed the importance of infrastructure network to the development of intelligent and connected vehicles, in its response to the pr...
Oct. 13 , 2021
- GAC Group boasts YoY growth in Jan.-Sept. outputs, wholesales
For the first nine months of 2021, GAC Group scored year-on-year growth in both vehicle outputs and wholesales despite the coronavirus pandemic and the industry-wide chip shortage.
Oct. 09 , 2021
- GAC Motor’s vehicles to be sold in Mexico under Stellantis’ Dodge brand
GAC Motor, the wholly-owned PV subsidiary of GAC Group, and the global automaker Stellantis held a ceremony on Sept. 26 for the export of 770 SUVs to Mexico, according to a post on GAC Motor’s WeCha...
Sept. 28 , 2021
- Bosch, HYCAN unveil automated valet parking ecosystem
On September 22nd, Bosch and NIO-backed HYCAN auto brand unveiled their co-developed automated valet parking project, which will be loaded on HYCAN’s Z03, marking the automaker’s first attempt at ...
Sept. 23 , 2021
- Continental AG, NXP and GAC join hands to create intelligent connected products
Continental AG has formed a strategic partnership with GAC R&D Center and NXP Semiconductors to create a new generation of advanced intelligent connect products.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- GAC Group logs 32.25% year-on-year drop in Aug. sales
GAC Group’s auto sales reached 122,366 units in August, slumping 32.25% year on year, according to the company’s latest sales results.
Sept. 10 , 2021
- GAC Group says thermal efficiency of its first hydrogen engine expected to hit 44%
GAC Group announced on Sept. 9 its first self-developed hydrogen engine was successfully ignited a few days ago, indicating that the company has ushered in the “zero-emission” era for engines.
Sept. 10 , 2021
- GAC Group plans to bring new strategic investors for GAC AION
GAC Group intended to introduce strategic investors for its wholly-owned NEV-dedicated subsidiary GAC AION, the Guangzhou-based automaker announced on August 30.
Aug. 31 , 2021