- Trunk.Tech, Tanway cooperate for LiDAR-powered autonomous driving truck
China’s commercial vehicle autonomous driving developer, Trunk.Tech has joined hands with local LiDAR supplier, Tanway for LiDAR-based autonomous driving application.
15 hours ago
- China’s autonomous driving developer DeepRoute.ai partners with LiDAR supplier ZVision
China's autonomous driving developer, DeepRoute.ai, announced that it had formed a strategic partnership with domestic solid-state MEMS LiDAR supplier ZVision, for a cost-effective mass-producible L4 ...
Jan. 17 , 2022
- XPeng leads China’s LiDAR supplier ZVisions’ Pre-C investment round
China’s auto-grade MEMS LiDAR supplier, ZVision announced that it has completed its Pre-C round of financing, led by XPeng Inc., with hundreds of millions of RMB raised.
Jan. 10 , 2022
- China’s autonomous driving developer DeepRoute.ai partners with LiDAR supplier RoboSense
China’s autonomous driving developer DeepRoute.ai announced that it had reached strategic cooperation with China’s LiDAR supplier, RoboSense, to build a cost-effective LiDAR-based L4 autonomous so...
Jan. 07 , 2022
- Hesai Technology partners with Lumentum for next-generation LiDAR solution
China’s LiDAR supplier, Hesai Technology, announced that it had formed a cooperation with the photonics expert, Lumentum, on hybrid solid-state directional LiDAR solutions for ADAS.
Jan. 06 , 2022
- Meituan joins hands with LiDAR supplier Hesai for autonomous food delivery
China’s leading LiDAR supplier, Hesai Technology, has reached strategic cooperation with China’s food delivery giant, Meituan, for autonomous delivery development in the next four years.
Dec. 31 , 2021
- BYD partners with RoboSense for automotive intelligence layout
Moreover, the partnership signifies the gradually expanding industrial ecosystem that consolidated the foundation for both companies to achieve synergy within the industry.
Dec. 29 , 2021
- Horizon Robotics teams up with RoboSense for ADAS development
China’s edge AI developer, Horizon Robotics, has reached strategic cooperation with China’s LiDAR supplier, RoboSense, to push forward the development of intelligent transportation and autonomous ...
Dec. 23 , 2021
- NVIDIA DRIVE to adopt LiDARs from Hesai Technology
China’s leading LiDAR supplier, Hesai Technology, announced its partnership with the world-leading NVIDIA, supplying LiDARs to the latter’s autonomous driving platform.
Dec. 16 , 2021