- China’s LiDAR firm LiangDao joins hands with Deutsche Telekom for smart city data management
LiangDao Intelligence, a Chinese LiDAR system supplier, recently forged a strategic partnership with the German telecommunications company Deutsche Telekom on the management of smart city data.
Mar. 16 , 2023
- China’s LiDAR maker SureStar bags 180 million yuan
Chinese LiDAR supplier SureStar announced on January 28 it raised 180 million yuan to support the company’s vigorous deployment in LiDAR mass production and application.
Jan. 28 , 2023
- Chinese LiDAR developer Hesai Technology turns in IPO prospectus in US
Chinese LiDAR developer Hesai Technology officially submitted its IPO prospectus to the SEC on January 17, in an effort to be listed on the Nasdaq.
Jan. 18 , 2023
- Chinese LiDAR maker Benewake partners with Jabil for auto-grade LiDAR production, delivery
On January 9, Beijing-based LiDAR supplier Benewake announced via its WeChat account its cooperation with the American manufacturing services company Jabil for the manufacturing and delivery of Benewa...
Jan. 10 , 2023
- China’s ZVision launches LiDAR ‘ML-30s+’ for blind-spot detection
Chinese LiDAR supplier ZVision officially launched its all-new short-range LiDAR ML-30s+ at the CES on January 5.
Jan. 09 , 2023
- Hesai Technology becomes LiDAR supplier of SAIC Motor’s Rising Auto
Chinese LiDAR supplier Hesai Technology announced on January 7 it has obtained a mass-production procurement order from SAIC Motor’s new energy vehicle brand Rising Auto.
Jan. 09 , 2023
- Beijing-based LiDAR maker Benewake bags investment from FAW, Xiaomi-backed capitals
On December 22, Beijing-based LiDAR supplier Benewake officially released results of its latest Series-C financing and launched its first 512-line LiDAR, the AD2.
Dec. 23 , 2022
- Baidu’s six-generation driverless vehicle Apollo RT6 adopts LiDAR from ZVision
Baidu’s six-generation mass-produced driverless vehicle, the Apollo RT6, will be powered by the new-generation blind spot detection LiDAR from Chinese supplier ZVision, the latter disclosed on Novem...
Nov. 23 , 2022
- Automotive MEMS LiDAR supplier ZVision closes C financing round
China’s auto-grade MEMS LiDAR supplier ZVision announced on November 16 the official completion of its C financing round, which raised several dozen million US dollars in total.
Nov. 16 , 2022