- SAIC to build plant in Inner Mongolia with annual capacity of over 10k hydrogen trucks
The unveiling ceremony for SAIC Hongyan Co.,Ltd.’s Inner Mongolia branch and Inner Mongolia Hydrogen Propulsion Technology Co., Ltd. was held on October 13.
Oct. 13 , 2021
- Beijing-led city cluster to deploy at least 5,300 FCVs in 2021-2025
For the year of 2021 to 2025, at least 5,300 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) will be deployed for demonstration in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region.
Sept. 15 , 2021
- Shanghai to launch policies to shore up FCV industry development
Shanghai plans to issue policies to support the development of fuel cell vehicle (FCV) industry, said Qiu Wenjin, Deputy Director of Shanghai Municipal Development & Reform Commission.
Sept. 10 , 2021
- Shanghai-led alliance included in China’s first FCV pilot application city clusters
A city cluster led by Shanghai and formed for the pilot application of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) has become one of China’s first conurbations authorized for FCV demonstration.
Aug. 27 , 2021
- Beijing-led city cluster included China’s first FCV pilot conurbations
Led by Beijing, the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region hydrogen fuel cell vehicle (FCV) pilot city cluster has become one of the first FCV demonstration conurbations in China, according to the Beijing Munic...
Aug. 24 , 2021