- China’s fuel cell tech developer FTXT Energy bags 555 million yuan in Series B financing
FTXT Energy Technology Co., Ltd. announced on Nov. 30 the completion of its Series B financing.
Nov. 30 , 2022
- Beijing aims to have 74 hydrogen refueling stations under operation by 2025
Beijing, the capital of China, is ambitious to have 74 operational hydrogen-refueling stations by 2025, 37 stations of which are expected to be built by 2023.
Nov. 25 , 2022
- China’s Hunan province sets out blueprint for hydrogen industry development
Hunan province plans to build 10 hydrogen-refueling stations and deploy 500 fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) in the four years ended 2025.
Nov. 18 , 2022
- China’s King Long has new FCV model included in MIIT’s catalogue
King Long and Zhejiang Tianneng Hydrogen Fuel Technology Co., Ltd. entered into a strategic cooperation agreement on Oct. 25 for FCV model development.
Nov. 03 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: Huawei said to put AVATR vehicles on display in offline stores
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Oct. 28 , 2022
- WeRide, Hyundai Motor, Hengyun Enterprises to build driverless hydrogen vehicle pilot zone
On October 25, WeRide inked a cooperation framework agreement with Hyundai Motor, and Guangzhou Hengyun Enterprises to build the world’s first driverless hydrogen-powered vehicle demonstration zone ...
Oct. 26 , 2022
- Toyota Motor breaks ground on fuel cell R&D, production base’s first phase in Beijing
On Oct. 24, Toyota Motor broke ground on the first phase of its fuel cell R&D and production base in Beijing, marking a major step towards the introduction and promotion of fuel cell technologies in C...
Oct. 25 , 2022
- China’s Jilin province eyes 70,000 fuel cell vehicles under operation by 2035
Jilin's government wishes to see 400 hydrogen-refueling stations deployed and 70,000 FCVs operated across the province by 2035.
Oct. 24 , 2022
- SAIC MAXUS puts 80 MIFA fuel cell MPVs into operation via SAIC’s mobility service platform
The first 80 MAXUS MIFA fuel cell MPVs from SAIC MAXUS has been put into operation in Shanghai through Xiangdao Chuxing, the mobility service platform of SAIC Motor, according to a press release issue...
Sept. 29 , 2022
- Great Wall Holdings, Delong Group, Liben Energy inks agreement to build hydrogen ecosystem
Great Wall Holdings Group Limited, Shanghai Delong Steel Group, and Tianjin Liben Energy Technology Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation agreement to jointly build a global-leading hydrogen indust...
Sept. 15 , 2022