- BYD’s NEV sales growth still remains negative in August
Sales at BYD fell 13.95% to 36,009 units in August, versus the 16.96% year-on-year drop in July sales, according to the automaker’s latest sales report.
Sept. 09 , 2019
- BYD’s NEV sales in July present rare year-on-year decrease
BYD said on August 7 that its auto sales for the first seven months edged down 1.05% year on year to 259,057 units. Meanwhile, vehicle sales in July notably declined 16.96% over the previous year.
Aug. 07 , 2019
- In June 2019 BEV Sales Doubled In Europe: Tesla Surges 250%
Tesla Model 3 took one-third of the European BEV market in June.
July 29 , 2019
- Renault EV Sales Strongly Increase In June 2019: 3rd Best Month Ever
Both the Renault ZOE and the Kangoo Z.E. sell like hot cakes.
July 18 , 2019
- BYD says vehicle sales in H1 2019 edge up 1.59% thanks to NEV sales surge
BYD said on July 5 that its vehicle sales in the first half of 2019 edged up 1.59% year on year to 228,072 units, entirely thanks to the robust growth in year-to-date (YTD) sales of new energy vehicle...
July 08 , 2019
- SAIC Motor boasts around 40% year on year surge in H1 2019 NEV sales
China’s biggest auto group SAIC Motor has sold over 80,000 NEVs in the first half of the year, a year-on-year surge of 40%, the automaker announced on July 2.
July 02 , 2019
- BYD sees May sales drop 10.22%, while NEV sales surge 53.77%
Chinese automaker BYD Company Limited reported on June 6 that its sales in May of 2019 declined 10.22% over a year ago to 33,920 units, which were also 10.36% less than that of a month earlier.
June 10 , 2019
- Global EV Sales In April 2019: Over 166,000 At 2.1% Market Share
Tesla Model 3 sales globally are almost three times higher than the second best plug-in electric car, but BYD remains the biggest manufacturer so far this year.
June 04 , 2019
- BYD sees NEV sales in March skyrocket 115.6% year on year
BYD Company Limited (BYD) announced that it sold 46,825 vehicles in March, achieving a year-on-year growth of 8.5% and a month-on-month surge of 74.5%.
Apr. 09 , 2019