- EV battery supplier CATL says H1 net profit likely to surge 120%-150% year on year
Chinese EV battery maker CATL forecast a net profit of RMB2,004,099,400 to RMB2,277,385,700 attributable to shareholders of the public company for the first half of 2019, a year-on-year leap of 120% t...
July 15 , 2019
- CATL signs EV battery deal with Volvo Cars
China’s power battery maker Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) has signed a cooperation agreement with Volvo Cars to supply electric car batteries for the latter’s next-generation EVs ...
May 15 , 2019
- CATL sees Q1 revenue soar 168.93% over a year ago
China’s power battery maker CATL saw its revenue in the first quarter of the year surged 168.93% year on year to RMB9.982 billion, according to a quarterly report released by the company.
Apr. 29 , 2019
- CATL announces JV contract with FAW Group for power battery production, sales
CATL announced on April 25 that it has signed a contract with the state-owned carmaker FAW Group to jointly set up a company focusing on production and sales of power batteries.
Apr. 26 , 2019
- CATL’s 2018 annual report shows 48.08% jump in revenue while net profit drops 12.66%
CATL released on April 25 its official annual report for 2018, saying its full-year revenue surged 48.08% year on year to RMB29.611 billion, while the net profit attributable to shareholders of the li...
Apr. 25 , 2019
- CATL forges partnership with Huawei during Auto Shanghai 2019
Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL), Chinese leading power battery maker, signed a cooperation agreement with Huawei, a China-based global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices, ...
Apr. 18 , 2019
- CATL forecasts 140%-170% year on year growth in Q1 net profit
On April 8, CATL released a review of its performance in the first quarter of 2019, with an expected net profit ranging from RMB992 million to RMB1.16 billion attributable to shareholders of the publi...
Apr. 09 , 2019
- CATL denies reaching agreement with Tesla
CATL hasn’t reached intent of cooperation or signed any business agreement with Tesla, the company said in a statement on March 12.
Mar. 13 , 2019
- CATL reports 7.71% YoY drop in 2018 net profits attributable to shareholders
In 2018, CATL gained RMB29.611 billion in gross revenues with a year-on-year leap of 48.08%, while its net profits attributable to shareholders of the listed company declined 7.71% from the previous y...
Feb. 28 , 2019