- Changan Automobile begins building drive-by-wire platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles
Chinese automaker Changan Automobile recently initiated the building of a drive-by-wire operation platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles, according to a local media outlet, deepening its offensive i...
Apr. 07 , 2020
- Changan Automobile’s Jan.-Feb. sales slide 34.8% year on year
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd (Changan Automobile) said its Feb. auto sales slumped 73.7% from a year ago, versus the 79.1% decrease in China's overall sales announced by the China Association ...
Mar. 13 , 2020
- Changan Automobile achieves mass production of Level 3 autonomous driving tec
Changan Automobile announced it has achieved the mass production of Level 3 autonomous driving technology, a milestone in the autonomous vehicle development history for both the automaker and China.
Mar. 11 , 2020
- Changan says “UNI” series named “Yinli” in Chinese, meaning “Gravity”
On Feb. 24, Changan Automobile formally announced the Chinese name of its all-new “UNI” series—“Yinli”, meaning “gravity”.
Feb. 25 , 2020
- Changan says auto sales in Jan. fall 4.6% YoY
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan) announced it sold 134,578 new vehicles in January, a year-on-year downward movement of 4.6%, versus the estimated 18% decrease for overall auto industry...
Feb. 17 , 2020
- Changan Eado PLUS expected to hit market on March 17
The Changan Eado PLUS, the first sedan of the automaker’s PLUS series, is scheduled to hit the market on March 17 for the moment. The Eado PLUS, positioned as a compact model as the Eado, features i...
Feb. 12 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile forecasted to suffer 2019 net loss of over RMB2.4 billion
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. reported it is expected to suffer an annual loss of RMB2.4 billion-2.9 billion for the year of 2019, a year-on-year slump of 452.56%-526.01% from a net profit of...
Feb. 03 , 2020
- FAW, Changan, Dongfeng co-build T3 tech platform for intelligent NEV
Chongqi Changan Automobile, FAW Group, Dongfeng Motor Corporation, China South Industries Group Corporation and Nanjing Jiangning Economic & Technical Development Company signed an agreement to set up...
Jan. 19 , 2020
- Changan Automobile’s Dec. sales soar 31% YoY, YTD sales show contracted decline
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) said its new vehicle sales in December 2019 soared 31% over a year ago to 193,716 units, maintaining the growth from November.
Jan. 07 , 2020