- Chery Holding posts 2.4% year-on-year growth in Sept. sales
Chery Holding reported an auto sales volume of 68,358 vehicles for September, up by 5% month on month and climbing 2.4% year on year.
Oct. 09 , 2019
- Chery’s cost of automated parking solution fewer than RMB10,000 per car
Wu Xuebin, former vice president of Baoneng’s auto business unit, introduced Chery’s autonomous driving achievements under the LION intelligent strategy on September 21, for the first time as Cher...
Sept. 24 , 2019
- Chery Holding says both PV, CV August sales show double-digit month-on-month growth
Chery Holding said its auto sales volume in August reached 65,200 units, jumping 33.2% over a month ago and climbing 5.4% over a year ago amid an overall market downturn. Of that, both PV and CV sales...
Sept. 04 , 2019
- Chery builds joint venture with China’s ICT leader ZTE for 5G application
Chery Automobile on August 17 forged a strategic partnership with Chinese telecommunications and information technology provider ZTE Corporation (ZTE) to jointly develop auto-related application of 5G...
Aug. 21 , 2019
- Chery Automobile’s July sales grow year on year and month on month
According to a sales report released by Chery Holding on August 2, the group sold roughly 49,000 vehicles in July, of which car sales of Chery Automobile presented growth from both the previous year a...
Aug. 02 , 2019
- Chery Automobile steps up cooperation in 5G with China Telecom
Chery Automobile and the Anhui branch of China Telecom, one of China’s three major telecommunication operators, concluded a strategic agreement on July 23 to expand collaboration in 5G field based o...
July 26 , 2019
- Chery’s EXEED to widen target user range by teaming up with Xiaomi
EXEED recently struck a deal with Xiaomi to carry out cooperation on content marketing and user promotion, and explore new marketing business model by fully integrating online and offline resources, a...
July 19 , 2019
- Chery Holding reports H1 sales reaching 325,000 units
Chery Holding sold a total of 325,000 vehicles for the first half of 2019, the group said on July 4. For the first six months, the vehicle sales of Chery’s self-owned brands amounted to 285,000 unit...
July 04 , 2019
- Chery’s Jetour to see first EV model hit the market in the second half
From the time being, the automaker has planned 11 NEV models in total—the PHEV, BEV and FCV versions for the X70, the X70S and the X90, as well as the PHEV and BEV versions of the Jetour X95 flagshi...
June 21 , 2019