- Baidu builds world’s biggest autonomous car, vehicle-road cooperation test base in Beijing
On May 26, Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced the completion of Apollo Park, which is purportedly the world’s biggest base for the application and testing of autonomous vehicles and intelligent ...
May 27 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo expands friendship circle for smart transportation business
Apollo, Baidu’s open-source software platform for autonomous car development, struck a pact with Guangzhou Development District to build a pilot zone for ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) developm...
May 09 , 2020
- Baidu launches Robotaxi service to citizens in Changsha
The public can enjoy free ride a free ride in an Apollo autonomous vehicle via ordering service on Baidu Maps or Baidu APP’s Smart Mini program Dutaxi.
Apr. 22 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo to support Nanjing in developing high-quality ICV industry
On April 21, Baidu signed an agreement with Nanjing municipal government, Qinhuai district government and AsiaInfo for the strategic cooperation in fields like autonomous driving, vehicle-road coordin...
Apr. 22 , 2020
- Baidu to build China’s first 5G-enabled route for pilot application of vehicle-infrastructure cooperative system
Internet giant Baidu is going to construct China’s first large-scale route for the pilot application of 5G-enabled vehicle-infrastructure cooperative system in Hefei, capital of Anhui province.
Mar. 24 , 2020
- Baidu tops Beijing’s autonomous driving road test applicants by testing range
A total of 77 vehicles deployed by 13 companies have undergone the road tests of autonomous driving in Beijing from the beginning of 2018 to the end of 2019, involving an aggregate testing range of 1....
Mar. 02 , 2020
- Chery Holding, Baidu to cement cooperation in intelligent driving, Internet marketing
Chery Holding and the Chinese Internet giant Baidu agreed on Jan. 14 to step up their cooperation in various fields like intelligent driving, sharing of overseas market resources and Internet marketin...
Jan. 20 , 2020
- Baidu wins 40 licenses to test self-driving vehicles carrying passengers
Chinese multinational technology company Baidu announced on December 30 it was granted 40 road test licenses for passenger-carrying autonomous driving by regulators in Beijing.
Dec. 31 , 2019
- Baidu teams up with Yinchuan to build demonstration roads for autonomous CV test
On December 22, Chinese Internet giant Baidu inked a framework agreement with the Yinchuan municipal government to jointly build demonstration test road for autonomous commercial vehicles and open roa...
Dec. 25 , 2019