- Baidu taps co-founder of Mobike as CEO of EV venture
The brand name and CEO of the new venture had been decided and that the first model will be launched within three years.
Feb. 22 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo granted 199 autonomous driving licenses in China by 2020
Baidu had received 199 autonomous driving licenses in China by the end of December 2020, the Internet giant noted in its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020.
Feb. 18 , 2021
- Baidu Introduces World's First Multi-Modal Autonomous Driving MaaS Platform in Guangzhou
Baidu, Inc. deployed on Feb.9 a multi-modal autonomous driving MaaS (mobility as a service) platform that will provide AI-driven city transportation services in Guangzhou.
Feb. 09 , 2021
- Baidu tops Beijing autonomous vehicles road test report for the third consecutive year
In 2020, Baidu operated a fleet of 55 autonomous vehicles on the roads of Beijing, accounting for 75% of the overall number of vehicles that conducted automated driving tests in the city.
Feb. 05 , 2021
- Baidu’s IoV division adjusts organizational structure
The organizational structure of Baidu’s Internet of Vehicles (IoV) division was adjusted on Jan. 19 with five business branches, three platform branches and three business supporting centers launche...
Jan. 21 , 2021
- WM Motor’s new SUV co-developed with Baidu comes off production line
The W6, an EV model jointly developed by WM Motor and Baidu, rolled off the assembly line on Jan. 19 at the startups’ Hubei manufacturing base and is expected for delivery in the first half of 2021,...
Jan. 19 , 2021
- Baidu, Geely to establish intelligent electric vehicle company
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group will serve as a strategic partner for Baidu's intelligent electric vehicle company.
Jan. 11 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo given green light to carry out road test of autonomous cars in Nanjing
Baidu Apollo received five Level 4 autonomous driving testing licenses from Nanjing municipal government on Dec. 21, the first batch ever issued by the city.
Dec. 22 , 2020
- WM Motor unveils 3rd model powered by Baidu’s Cloud AVP
At the 2020 Apollo Ecosystem Conference, WM Motor unveiled its third smart all-electric SUV that boasts Level 4 autonomous driving capabilities in specific senarios, according to a posting on the star...
Dec. 10 , 2020