- Baidu Apollo debuts first L4 autonomous bus in Chongqing
On September 17, Robus, a medium-sized autonomous bus jointly developed by Baidu Apollo and domestic bus manufacturer King Long made its world’s debut in Chongqing.
Sept. 18 , 2020
- Baidu unveils latest developments in autonomous driving
Zhenyu Li illustrated the three core components of Apollo’s Fully Automated Driving technology.
Sept. 16 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo receives China’s first permit for testing ICVs without safety driver
Chinese Robotaxi operator Hunan Apollo Intelligent Transportation (Hunan Apollo) was permitted on Sept. 15 by Changsha regulators to test intelligent connected vehicles (ICVs) without any safety offic...
Sept. 16 , 2020
- Baidu showcases newest autonomous car without safety driver
At the Baidu World 2020, Baidu showcased the newest autonomous car it jointly developed with Hongqi, FAW Group's premium car brand, which has no safety driver behind the steering wheel.
Sept. 15 , 2020
- Baidu’s “Apollo Go” Robotaxi service taps Beijing
Residents in Beijing now can experience the Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” after making an appointment via Baidu Maps, a desktop and mobile web mapping service application provided by Baidu, and the...
Sept. 11 , 2020
- Baidu expected to offer Robotaxi, Robobus services in Guangzhou
Apollo Intelligent Transportation (Guangzhou) Co.,Ltd. on August 28 won the bidding for the “new infrastructure” project initiated by local authority of Huangpu district / Guangzhou Development Di...
Aug. 28 , 2020
- Baidu launches Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” for general public in Cangzhou
Chinese Internet giant Baidu launched the full operation of its Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” in Cangzhou, Hebei province.
Aug. 21 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo Robotaxi deployed in Changsha offers “considerate” riding experience
Gasgoo experienced on August 6 the Baidu Apollo Robotaxi service which has already been completely open to Changsha residents.
Aug. 12 , 2020
- Baidu says global first mass-produced AVP autonomous driving computing platform rolls off production line
Chinese Internet giant Baidu on July 20 saw the Apollo Computing Unit (ACU), purportedly the global first mass-produced AVP autonomous driving computing platform, roll off the production line at the W...
July 31 , 2020
- Baidu builds world’s biggest autonomous car, vehicle-road cooperation test base in Beijing
On May 26, Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced the completion of Apollo Park, which is purportedly the world’s biggest base for the application and testing of autonomous vehicles and intelligent ...
May 27 , 2020