- Tesla recalls 36,126 imported Model Ss, Model Xs in China for eMMC failure
Tesla has decided to recall up to 36,126 of its Model S and Model X electric vehicles, which were made in the U.S. and sold to customers in China, over the inevitable eMMC hardware failure.
Feb. 05 , 2021
- Tesla builds information service subsidiary in Dalian
Tesla set up a new subsidiary in Dalian, a major sub-provincial port city in Liaoning province, on Jan. 27, 2020.
Feb. 02 , 2021
- Big stories of Tesla China in 2020
Here are our most noteworthy stories about Tesla’s China business in 2020
Jan. 31 , 2021
- Tesla unlikely to further decrease price of China-made vehicles
As Tesla has basically achieved its target of auto parts localization in China, it is unlikely to see further reduction in the prices of made-in-China Tesla cars in the future, according to Tao Lin, V...
Dec. 30 , 2020
- Tesla builds sales service subsidiary in Harbin
U.S. EV manufacturer Tesla recently set up a new sales service company in Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province, according to the corporate data platform Tianyancha.
Dec. 18 , 2020
- Tesla achieves best-ever monthly deliveries for China-made Model 3
In November, the monthly retail sales of Tesla’s China-made Model 3 hit a new record high of 21,604 units in the world’s largest auto market, according to the China Passenger Car Association (CPCA...
Dec. 09 , 2020
- Tesla China to recall 870 imported Model Xs
Tesla Motors (Beijing) Co.,Ltd. plans to recall 870 imported Model Xs starting Nov. 27, according to a recall plan registered in the State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR), China’s top qu...
Nov. 27 , 2020
- Tesla builds sales service company in Hefei
U.S. EV manufacturer Tesla has recently set up a new sales service company in Hefei, the capital of Anhui province, according to the corporate data platform Tianyancha.
Nov. 19 , 2020
- Tesla starts exporting China-made Model 3s to Europe
The first China-made Model 3s exported to Europe formally left Shanghai port on October 26 and are scheduled to arrive at Belgium port at the end of November, according to a Chinese media outlet.
Oct. 26 , 2020