- Tesla sets up motor sales service company in China’s Kunming
U.S.-based startup Tesla registered on September 3 an automobile sales service company in Kunming, the capital of China’s Yunnan province.
Sept. 07 , 2020
- Polestar 2 Outsold Tesla Model 3 In August In Norway And Sweden
Forbes' writes about the weakness of Tesla in Europe. Is it exaggerating?
Sept. 03 , 2020
- Tesla strengthens China business by setting up insurance brokerage
U.S. EV manufacturer Tesla has founded in China an insurance brokerage that involves a registered capital of 50 million yuan ($7,207,935), according to the China’s National Enterprise Credit Informa...
Aug. 13 , 2020
- Tesla forecasted to sell in China 100,000 vehicles in 2020
The China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), another authoritative Chinese automobile industry association, has noted that Tesla sales for 2020 are estimated at about 100,000 vehicles.
Aug. 12 , 2020
- China-built Tesla Model 3’s insurance registrations jump 31.82% MoM in June
The number of consumers in China buying the Mandatory Liability Insurance (MLI) for Tesla’s China-built Model 3s hit a new high of 14,977 units in June, jumping 31.82% over the previous month, accor...
July 24 , 2020
- Tesla said to step up cooperation with Chongqing Liangjiang New Area in sales, after-sale services
Tesla attempts to deepen the collaboration with the local government of Chongqing Liangjiang New Area in building sales and maintenance centers, according to people with direct knowledge of the plans ...
July 14 , 2020
- Tesla’s China-made Model 3 registrations hit another record high
In May, 11,362 consumers in China purchased the Mandatory Liability Insurance for Traffic Accidents of Motor Vehicles (MLI) for the China-built Tesla Model 3 cars, a precipitous growth of 173.52% mont...
June 28 , 2020
- Tesla said to move China user data to China from U.S.
Tesla will reportedly move the data and certification service of China users from the U.S. to China, Shanghai Securities News reported on June 23.
June 24 , 2020
- Tesla permitted to produce LFP battery-powered Model 3 in China
Tesla has received governmental approval to locally build in China the Model 3 vehicles powered by lithium iron phosphate (LFP) batteries, a catalogue issued by China’s Ministry of Industry and Info...
June 12 , 2020