- Concerns on car-hailing service grow after stewardess raped, killed by Didi driver
At the midnight of May 5, a 21-year beautiful stewardess was raped and murdered by a driver of Didi car-hailing App on her way to the urban area from Zhengzhou Airport in Henan Province.
May 14 , 2018
- GAC Group teams up with Didi to develop intelligent EVs
GAC Group announced that the company and Huidi (Tianjin) Business Services Co., Ltd. signed cooperation framework agreement on April 24. Both parties will cooperate in tailored design, development and...
Apr. 24 , 2018
- Meituan launches ride-hailing service in Shanghai to challenge Didi
Meituan officially launched its long-rumored ride-hailing service on March 21 in Shanghai. Reportedly, Meituan has raised a minimum capital of $ 1 billion to meet the challenge from Didi, the currentl...
Mar. 23 , 2018
- CHJ raises RMB 3 billion in Series B round, to build JV with Didi
Chinese startup CHJ Automotive (CHJ) announced today that the company has completed a RMB 3 billion Series B round that was led by Matrix Partners China and a new energy fund under Shougang Fund.
Mar. 22 , 2018
- Didi Research President He Xiaofei leaves to reportedly build self-driving truck company
He Xiaofei, Didi Research president of China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (Didi), has left the company. Reportedly, he has built his own self-driving truck venture after the resignation.
Mar. 16 , 2018
- Didi, BAIC Group sign strategic agreement to promote carsharing operation
On March 7th, Didi, a China’s ride-hailing giant, announced that it signs a strategic cooperation agreement with the state-owned automaker BAIC Group to jointly extend businesses in NEV and carshari...
Mar. 08 , 2018
- Didi,TELD establish JV to march into charging service of EV-hailing market
TGOOD announced on Feb. 22 that its wholly-owned subsidiary, TELD signed a JV agreement with Huidi, a subsidiary of Didi Chuxing, to establish Xiaoju TELD (Qingdao) New Energy Co., Ltd.
Feb. 23 , 2018
- Didi Chuxing releases its first intelligent driving video
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (Didi) released its first intelligent driving video at its annual meeting. From the video, Didi’s CTO Zhang Bo, sitting in the passenger seat, experienced thi...
Feb. 09 , 2018
- Didi teams up with 12 automakers to set up ride-sharing service system
Didi Chuxing announced that it has developed strategic partnership with 12 automakers to establish a service system for ride-sharing new energy vehicles.
Feb. 07 , 2018