- Hongqi achieves best-ever monthly sales in Jan. 2021
FAW Group’s premium brand Hongqi said its monthly sales hit a new high of 32,500 units in January 2020, soaring 158% from a year earlier.
Feb. 01 , 2021
- BYD sets up new battery research institute in Chongqing
A new BYD-backed battery research institute was founded on Jan. 4, according to the corporate data platform Tianyancha.
Jan. 05 , 2021
- Geely-backed digital technology company established in Chongqing
China Geely Holding recently set up a new digital technology subsidiary that engages in the development of AI-enabled application software and blockchain technology.
Dec. 29 , 2020
- FAW Hongqi hits 200,000-unit annual production target ahead of schedule
Hongqi, the premium car marque of FAW Group, announced it output over 200,000 new vehicles as of December 20 in 2020, achieving its annual production target 11 days ahead of schedule.
Dec. 21 , 2020
- Hongqi’s C-V2X-enabled E-HS9 BEV hits the market
The Hongqi E-HS9, the new full-sized all-electric SUV of Hongqi brand, hit the market on December 4, showcasing the latest technical achievements FAW Group has so far made in fields like electrificati...
Dec. 06 , 2020
- FAW Hongqi’s Nov. sales double year on year
FAW’s premium car brand Hongqi said its sales doubled year to year to 25,000 units in November. For the first eleven months of the year, the automaker sold a total of 178,100 new vehicles, posting a...
Dec. 01 , 2020
- Geely Technology Group to launch battery swapping station at Chongqing highway rest spots
On Nov. 18, Geely Technology Group inked an agreement with Chongqing Expressway, a Chongqing-based state-run company engaging in expressway businesses, for a strategic cooperation on deploying battery...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- Hongqi’s monthly sales top 20,000 units for three straight months
FAW Group’s premium car brand Hongqi said its Oct. sales soared 93% over a year ago to roughly 23,000 units, exceeding 20,000 units for the third month in a row.
Nov. 02 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo debuts first L4 autonomous bus in Chongqing
On September 17, Robus, a medium-sized autonomous bus jointly developed by Baidu Apollo and domestic bus manufacturer King Long made its world’s debut in Chongqing.
Sept. 18 , 2020