- Changan Ford reports May sales increase
June 05 , 2020
- Ford Announces Leadership Changes; Steven Armstrong to Succeed Nigel Harris as President, Changan Ford China JV
Ford Motor Company on August 22 announced that Steven Armstrong, who is currently chairman, Ford of Europe, has been named president of the Changan Ford joint venture in China.
Aug. 22 , 2019
- Changan Ford ambitious to roll out over 50 new models by 2025
Changan Ford plans to roll out more than 50 new models in China by the end of 2025, including 8 all-new SUV models and at least 15 Ford- and Lincoln-branded EV models, the joint venture revealed on Ma...
Mar. 14 , 2019
- Changan Ford shows first PHEV in China
Changan Ford displays its Mondeo PHEV version at Auto Guangzhou 2017, which is Changan Ford’s first PHEV model and the first mainstream model enjoying subsidies and credits among all joint-venture m...
Nov. 24 , 2017
- Changan Ford signs strategic cooperation agreement with a local vehicle renter
Changan Ford and izuche formally signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Beijing, to establish strategic cooperative relations. Izuche is a vehicle renting platform.
Oct. 26 , 2017
- Changan Ford invests RMB 800m to expand R&D center
Ford Auto is continuing to launch new products and research on new technologies in domestic market since its entry.
Oct. 19 , 2017
- Changan Ford recall 25355 units MAX for airbag risks
Changan Ford Automobile Co. Ltd files a recall plan record to General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, the company decides to recall ...
Sept. 07 , 2017
- Changan Ford Recalled 80K units 2013 Kuga
It was reported by Gasgoo that, Changan Ford Automobile Co., Ltd has decided to recall part of the 2013 1.6L Kuga produced in July 18th, 2012 to November 5th, 2014 for a total of 82,976 units since...
Apr. 12 , 2017
- Changan Ford’s 5th factory put into production, increasing 200,000 units’ capacity
The 5th factory, located in Harbin, will produce Focus and other models under Changan Ford, lifting the overall manufacturing capacity.
Feb. 22 , 2017