- Baidu, Ford China team up to develop vehicle intelligent connectivity
Ford Motor (China) Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Ford China) and China’s Internet giant Baidu inked a strategic letter of intent on June 27 to extend in-depth cooperation in such areas as interne...
June 27 , 2018
- Will Ford go further in China?
Ford, one of the biggest carmakers in the world, is losing its PV market share in China. According to CPCA’s data, Changan Ford sold 9,260 SUVs and 18,435 cars, and JMC, another local JV partner, on...
June 22 , 2018
- Volkswagen, Ford seek strategic alliance
Volkswagen AG and Ford Motor announced on June 19 that the two automakers have signed a memorandum of understanding to explore several joint projects, including developing and building a range of comm...
June 20 , 2018
- Ford, Changan Auto name president for new sales service division
Changan Auto and Ford Motor announced that Li Hongpeng and Cao Zhenyu were named as president and executive vice president of Changan Ford’s new national sales service division, according to Ford Ch...
June 07 , 2018
- Ford reports 26% YoY sales slump in April for Chinese market
Ford Motor’s sales in China reported slumped 26% from a year earlier to 69,503 vehicles in April, the automaker reported on May 11. The company’s cumulative sales reached 277,000 units with a YoY ...
May 11 , 2018
- Ford Smart Mobility, Zotye Auto to build EV mobility JV for China ride-hailing development
Ford Smart Mobility LLC and Zotye Auto signed an MOU on May 2 to set up a new 50:50 JV (joint venture) that will focus on providing ride-hailing operators and drivers with intelligent and customized a...
May 02 , 2018
- Ford Motor unveils new model lineup at Auto China 2018, announces new personnel changes
On April 25, Ford Motor unveiled its new model lineup at Auto China 2018 in Beijing. Meanwhile, the automaker announced its latest personnel changes in China’s market.
Apr. 25 , 2018
- Ford Motor China sales fall 19% YoY in Q1, Lincoln brand sees positive growth
Ford Motor China retail sales in March reached 83,666 vehicles, declining 11% year on year, according to the data released by the automaker on April 13.
Apr. 13 , 2018
- Ford Motor, Datang Telecom Group conduct C-V2X test in Shanghai
According to local media, Ford Motor teamed up with Datang Telecom Group (Datang) to carry out C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything) test in China.
Mar. 29 , 2018