- Commercial vehicle subsidiary of FAW Group to establish new energy vehicle unit
The commercial vehicle arm of China's major automaker FAW Group, FAW Jiefang, plans to announce its new energy strategy on September 29th, and at the same time, a new energy business unit will be esta...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- Former FAW VW executive joins Chery Jaguar Land Rover
Former FAW VW executive joins Chery Jaguar Land Rover announced that Ma Zhenshan would immediately take on the executive vice president position of CJLR and the Integrated Marketing Sales and Service ...
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Xiaomi in talks with FAW Group, welcome to cooperate with Jilin companies
China’s smartphone maker Xiaomi held in-depth talks with FAW Group about their cooperation when its founder visited Jilin province last week and had a meeting with the province’s officials.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- FAW VW delivers 3,516 ID. vehicles in August
In August, FAW Volkswagen (FAW VW), one of Volkswagen’s joint ventures in China, sold a total of 3,516 ID. vehicles. Here, the number refers to AAK retail sales, namely the deliveries to consumers.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- FAW VW Audi hit hard by chip shortage
FAW VW Audi is experiencing an intermittent production schedule as the chip shortage situation is worsening, sources close to the matter said to a local media outlet.
Sept. 08 , 2021
- Changan Mazda introduces FAW Group as new shareholder
Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Auto) and Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda), will be restructured by introducing FAW Group as a new...
Aug. 24 , 2021
- FAW Group boosting demonstration of Hongqi intelligent cars
FAW Group is vigorously pushing ahead with the construction of the second phase of its intelligent-connected vehicle pilot project in Changchun, the capital of Jilin province.
Aug. 20 , 2021
- FAW Group said to take 5% stake in Changan Mazda
FAW Group will acquire 5% stake in Changan Mazda, currently a 50/50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. and Mazda Motor Corporation, according to a local media outlet.
July 23 , 2021
- Changan Mazda, FAW Mazda rumored to merge soon
Mazda Motor’s two Chinese joint ventures will soon announce merger of their businesses and combine sales channels in September, according to a local media outlet, citing a source at a Changan Mazda ...
July 02 , 2021
- Level 3 self-driving truck co-developed by Plus.ai, FAW Jiefang fulfills 6,500-km testing journey
Chinese autonomous driving Plus.ai announced on May 26 the J7, a Level 3 mass-produced self-driving heavy-truck it jointly developed with FAW Jiefang and Zhito, had completed a long-distance journey a...
May 28 , 2021