- Didi Chuxing APP removed from APP stores
The announcement says that after checking and verification, Didi Chuxing was in serious violation of laws and regulations.
July 04 , 2021
- DiDi Autonomous Driving said to close over $3 million funding round
DiDi Autonomous Driving, the self-driving technology arm of Didi Chuxing (DiDi), is about to raise over $300 million, of which $200 million will be invested by GAC Group, according to a local media ou...
June 02 , 2021
- GAC Aion, DiDi Autonomous Driving to co-develop driverless NEV model
GAC Aion, the electric vehicle subsidiary of GAC Group, announced on May 17 the strategic cooperation with DiDi Autonomous Driving as both parties plan to jointly develop a fire new driverless new ene...
May 17 , 2021
- DiDi Autonomous Driving, Guangzhou Huadu district ally on ICV businesses
DiDi Autonomous Driving recently signed an agreement with local authority of Huadu district, Guangzhou to carry out collaboration on intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV) projects, according to DiDi.
Mar. 18 , 2021
- BYD & DiDi’s ride-hailing EV D1 sees daily outputs of nearly 400 units
The daily outputs of the D1, the world’s first purpose-built EV model co-developed by Didi Chuxing (DiDi) and BYD for ride-hailing service, currently reaches nearly 400 units, according to a local n...
Feb. 25 , 2021
- China’s DiDi bags $3 million for autonomous driving unit
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) has raised $300 million for its autonomous driving arm, according to a local media outlet.
Jan. 28 , 2021
- DiDi conducts road tests of custom-built D1 EVs in Changsha
Didi Chuxing (DiDi), the Chinese mobile transportation and local service platform, is testing its first purpose-built electric car, the DiDi D1, on the roads of Changsha, capital of Hunan Province, ac...
Dec. 07 , 2020
- Didi unveils first custom-built EV for ride-hailing service
The company aims to build customized ride-hailing vehicles, with the D1 as the first, by leveraging its expertise and data insights from its user base of over 550 million registered passengers and 31 ...
Nov. 17 , 2020
- Evergrande Auto wishes to raise HK$4 billion by introducing investors including DiDi
Evergrande Auto announced on September 15 that it has entered into top-up placing arrangements to introduce international investors including Tencent Holdings Limited, Sequoia Capital, Yunfeng Fund an...
Sept. 15 , 2020