- Horizon Robotics partners with Trunk.Tech for autonomous truck commercialization
China’s AI technology developer, Horizon Robotics, partnered up with autonomous truck service provider Trunk.Tech to accelerate mass production of autonomous driving truck.
Oct. 19 , 2021
- Horizon Robotics, Changan-FAW-Dongfeng venture establish AI chip lab
Edge-AI technology developer Horizon Robotics teamed up with China Automotive Innovation Corporation (CAIC) to build a collaborative next-generation AI chip innovation development laboratory.
Oct. 14 , 2021
- Continental, Horizon Robotics to set up joint venture for commercializing auto AI technology
The joint venture will be located in Jiading District, Shanghai and will have about 200 employees.
Sept. 29 , 2021
- Horizon Robotics partners with Neolix for driverless delivery vehicle
On September 13th, China’s edge-AI chip company, Horizon Robotics, partnered with Neolix, China’s unmanned vehicle startup to work closely on creating integrated perceptual solutions for driverles...
Sept. 14 , 2021
- HOZON Auto partners with Horizon Robotics to build smart cars
HOZON Auto, the Chinese startup owning the NEV brand NETA, recently entered into a long-term strategic agreement with Horizon Robotics.
Sept. 03 , 2021
- Horizon Robotics partners with NXP Semiconductors for intelligent vehicle solutions
On September 1st, China’s AI technology company Horizon Robotics, entered into a strategic partnership with NXP Semiconductors in Shanghai.
Sept. 03 , 2021
- Former Bosch executive joins AI chip company Horizon Robotics
Liming Chen, former Regional President of Chassis Systems Control Division of Bosch in China, joins Horizon Robotics, as president.
Sept. 01 , 2021