- JAC Group scores 55.88% YoY leap in 2022 annual export volume
In December 2022, Chinese automaker JAC Group saw its monthly auto sales slightly increased 2.02% from a year ago to 42,874 units, according to its announcement issued on January 10.
Jan. 10 , 2023
- JAC Group, Shine Auto to set up joint venture for autonomous driving trucks
JAC Group inked an agreement with Anhui-based autonomous driving firm, Shine Auto, on December 16 to set up a joint venture for high-level autonomous driving technologies.
Dec. 19 , 2022
- JAC Group’s export volume shoots up 79.32% YoY in November
In November, JAC Group’s monthly sales volume totaled 45,314 vehicles, up 11.87% from the previous month but slipping down 7.38% over the previous year, according to the company’s report.
Dec. 08 , 2022
- JAC Group sees 54% YoY hike in Oct. 2022 battery-electric passenger vehicle sales
In October, JAC Group sold a total of 40,505 vehicles, representing a 10.18% increase over the previous year and a 15% drop from the previous month, according to the company’s report.
Nov. 09 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: ZEEKR 009 MPV interior images released
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Oct. 10 , 2022
- JAC Group posts 20.6% YoY drop in H1 2022 revenue
JAC Group, a Chinese automaker listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange, earned around 17.772 billion yuan ($2.569 billion) in its revenue for the first half of 2022 (“H1 2022), sliding 20.6% from a year e...
Aug. 30 , 2022
- JAC Group, BOE to jointly promote intelligent connected vehicle development
Chinese automaker JAC Group inked a strategic cooperation framework agreement with local IoT developer, BOE, in Hefei, Anhui Province, in an effort to deepen their existing partnership as well as to m...
Aug. 18 , 2022
- JAC Group sales up 11.55% YoY in July
In July, JAC Group saw month-on-month growth in its monthly sales volume for the third consecutive month.
Aug. 09 , 2022
- JAC Group expects net loss of RMB707 million in H1 2022
JAC Group is expecting a semi-annual net loss of RMB707 million ($104.8 million) in the first half of 2022, according to the group’s unaudited financial projections.
July 15 , 2022