- BMW to co-launch innovation base with Alibaba for faster digital transition
BMW Group and Alibaba Group inked a strategic agreement on July 3 for the launch of a joint innovation base, which is deemed as an important measure for BMW’s digital transition in China.
July 03 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed IoV solution provider Banma announces end of restructuring with AliOS
Banma Network Technology (Banma), an Internet car solution provider formed by Alibaba Group and SAIC Motor, recently announced it has completed the strategic restructuring with AliOS, an Alibaba-devel...
May 12 , 2020
- Alibaba’s AutoNavi, AutoX co-launch Robotaxi service in Shanghai
Shanghai residents are now able to experience self-driving taxi rides through AutoNavi's ride-hailing platform.
Apr. 27 , 2020
- Alibaba, FAW Group join hands to develop next-generation ICVs
On December 27, FAW Group and Internet titan Alibaba Group formed a strategic cooperation on building next-generation intelligent-connected vehicles (ICV), according to a press release from the state-...
Dec. 29 , 2019
- Xpeng P7 Becomes First Smart Car with Alibaba In-Car Mini APP
The P7 will also be the first to implement Alibaba’s In-Car Mini APP platform, leading the entry of the Alibaba-powered platform into the automotive space.
Sept. 28 , 2019
- SAIC, Alibaba step up cooperation for next-generation ICV
Chinese biggest automaker SAIC Motor and the Internet giant Alibaba deepened their strategic cooperation on August 28 for the next generation intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV).
Aug. 29 , 2019
- 11 companies including FAW, Tencent, Alibaba set up RMB9.76 bln fund for NEV car-sharing business
Changan Automobile announced on March 22 that it has signed an agreement in Nanjing with ten companies including Suning, FAW Group, Dongfeng Motor, Tencent and Alibaba, etc., to build a joint venture ...
Mar. 22 , 2019
- Alibaba Tmall Genie voice assistant integrated into BMW vehicles
At the CES 2019 in Las Vegas, BMW and Chinese tech giant Alibaba announced that the Tmall Genie (a smart speaker of Alibaba Group) intelligent voice assistant will be integrated into such BMW’s mode...
Jan. 08 , 2019
- Lincoln, ORA, XPENG Motors sell new models on Alibaba’s Tmall first
At the end of 2018, a group of automakers decide to sell their new models on Alibaba’s Tmall online retail platform first, including Lincoln, XPENG Motors and Great Wall Motor’s ORA, etc., accordi...
Dec. 28 , 2018
- Alibaba AliOS, FAW Besturn collaborate on R&D of vehicle infrastructure cooperative system
Alibaba-owned AliOS and FAW Car Co., Ltd. agreed a cooperation to jointly explore the development of IoV, V2X (vehicle to everything) and intelligent driving fleet, aiming to co-boost R&D of vehicle i...
Nov. 19 , 2018