- Baidu Apollo debuts first L4 autonomous bus in Chongqing
On September 17, Robus, a medium-sized autonomous bus jointly developed by Baidu Apollo and domestic bus manufacturer King Long made its world’s debut in Chongqing.
Sept. 18 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo receives China’s first permit for testing ICVs without safety driver
Chinese Robotaxi operator Hunan Apollo Intelligent Transportation (Hunan Apollo) was permitted on Sept. 15 by Changsha regulators to test intelligent connected vehicles (ICVs) without any safety offic...
Sept. 16 , 2020
- Baidu’s “Apollo Go” Robotaxi service taps Beijing
Residents in Beijing now can experience the Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” after making an appointment via Baidu Maps, a desktop and mobile web mapping service application provided by Baidu, and the...
Sept. 11 , 2020
- Baidu launches Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” for general public in Cangzhou
Chinese Internet giant Baidu launched the full operation of its Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” in Cangzhou, Hebei province.
Aug. 21 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo Robotaxi deployed in Changsha offers “considerate” riding experience
Gasgoo experienced on August 6 the Baidu Apollo Robotaxi service which has already been completely open to Changsha residents.
Aug. 12 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo expands friendship circle for smart transportation business
Apollo, Baidu’s open-source software platform for autonomous car development, struck a pact with Guangzhou Development District to build a pilot zone for ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) developm...
May 09 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo to support Nanjing in developing high-quality ICV industry
On April 21, Baidu signed an agreement with Nanjing municipal government, Qinhuai district government and AsiaInfo for the strategic cooperation in fields like autonomous driving, vehicle-road coordin...
Apr. 22 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo expanded through launch of two new platforms
Baidu Apollo ecosystem has been further expanded through the unveiling of two new platforms focusing on the vehicle infrastructure cooperative system and the smart vehicle connectivity respectively.
Dec. 18 , 2019
- Baidu Apollo extends reach of passenger-carrying self-driving test to Cangzhou
Chinese search engine giant Baidu has got the first batch of licenses that are specifically issued to companies who carry out passenger-carrying autonomous vehicle road test in China’s Beijing-Tianj...
Oct. 12 , 2019