- Baidu Apollo expands friendship circle for smart transportation business
Apollo, Baidu’s open-source software platform for autonomous car development, struck a pact with Guangzhou Development District to build a pilot zone for ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) developm...
May 09 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo to support Nanjing in developing high-quality ICV industry
On April 21, Baidu signed an agreement with Nanjing municipal government, Qinhuai district government and AsiaInfo for the strategic cooperation in fields like autonomous driving, vehicle-road coordin...
Apr. 22 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo expanded through launch of two new platforms
Baidu Apollo ecosystem has been further expanded through the unveiling of two new platforms focusing on the vehicle infrastructure cooperative system and the smart vehicle connectivity respectively.
Dec. 18 , 2019
- Baidu Apollo extends reach of passenger-carrying self-driving test to Cangzhou
Chinese search engine giant Baidu has got the first batch of licenses that are specifically issued to companies who carry out passenger-carrying autonomous vehicle road test in China’s Beijing-Tianj...
Oct. 12 , 2019
- Baidu kicks off trial operation of Apollo robotaxi in Changsha
Baidu kicked off on September 26 the pilot operation of its Apollo Robotaxi in Changsha, capital of Hunan province, with the first batch of 45 self-driving taxis deployed on urban roads.
Sept. 27 , 2019
- Baidu to road test Apollo robotaxi in Chongqing
Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced a strategic partnership with the Chongqing municipal government at the 2019 Smart China Expo to team up on autonomous driving.
Aug. 28 , 2019
- Highlights of Baidu Apollo’s intelligent driving fruits unveiled at Baidu Create 2019
At the Baidu Create 2019 AI Developer Conference kicking off on July 3, Li Zhenyu, Baidu's vice president and General Manager of Baidu's Intelligent Driving Group, reported the milestone advancements ...
July 03 , 2019
- Baidu unveils Apollo Lite Level 4 vision-based autonomous driving solution
China’s Internet giant Baidu announced the level 4 autonomous driving vision-based closed-loop solution designed for urban roads, the Apollo Lite, at the CVPR 2019 (the IEEE Conference on Computer V...
June 20 , 2019
- Baidu unwraps Apollo 3.5, Apollo Enterprise at CES 2019
At CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced Apollo 3.5, the latest version of its Apollo open source autonomous driving platform and unveiled the Apollo Enterprise.
Jan. 09 , 2019