- Xpeng Motors ambitious to raise over $1 billion in 2018
He Xiaopeng, Chairman of Chinese electric vehicle startup Xpeng Motors, revealed in an interview that the automaker strives to raise capital exceeding $1 billion this year.
Feb. 05 , 2018
- Xpeng Motors achieves RMB 2.2 billion B-round funding, leading by Alibaba, IDG Capital
Xpeng Motors held a press conference for its B-round financing in Hong Kong on Jan. 29. This financing was jointly led by Alibaba Group, Foxconn and IDG Capital, followed by Yunfeng Capital, Apoletto ...
Jan. 30 , 2018
- XPeng Motor to start B round financing next year
He Xiaopeng, Chairman of XPeng Auto revealed today that XPeng Auto has ended its 3-round A+ financing and plans to announce B-round financing in 2018.
Dec. 15 , 2017
- Alibaba invests in Xpeng Motors
On Dec. 12, Alibaba, China’s Internet giant finished the investment in Xpeng Motors, one of Chinese EV startups, taking up 10% stake of Xpeng Motors.
Dec. 13 , 2017
- XPeng starts to construct Zhaoqing base with investment of RMB 10 billion
XPeng Auto intelligent network technology industrial park (Zhaoqing Base) started construction on the afternoon of December 11th.
Dec. 12 , 2017
- Xpeng first mass-produced model driven on road with plate
On Dec. 3, He Xiaopeng, President of Xiaopeng Motor, drove the first Xiaopeng model with Beijing license plate on roads and use the function of automatic parking.
Dec. 04 , 2017