- Tencent partners with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing) for smart mobility business
Tencent Intelligence Mobility, Tencent’s smart transportation solution developer, announced an innovative strategic partnership formed on October 16 with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing), for the collaborat...
Oct. 16 , 2020
- Bosch, Tencent sign MoU for co-driving digital transition of mobility service
On Sept. 27, the leading global automotive supplier Bosch and the Chinese Internet giant Tencent entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto China to carry out an in-depth cooperation in IoT (Int...
Sept. 27 , 2020
- Tencent’s in-car WeChat to be introduced into BMW’s vehicles
German automaker BMW and Chinese Internet giant Tencent announced on July 27 that they have formed a new digital cooperation to introduce the “Tencent mini scenario” and the in-car WeChat applicat...
July 28 , 2020
- Honda inks MoU with Tencent to introduce TAI 3.0 IoV solution into cars
Honda’s China business branch recently signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese Internet giant Tencent to jointly explore the application of the latter’s IoV (Internet of Vehicles) ...
May 18 , 2020
- Tencent releases TAI3.0 IoV ecosystem
China’s Internet giant Tencent showcased its TAI3.0 Internet of Vehicles (IoV) ecosystem at the 2020 CES (Consumer Electronics Show), including two in-vehicle applications for smart mobility and mus...
Jan. 14 , 2020
- Tencent said to be approached by OEMs for promoting in-car WeChat
Several mainstream OEMs are in talks with Tencent to introduce WeChat app into their vehicles, according to a local media outlet, citing people from Tencent’s smart mobility unit.
Dec. 18 , 2019
- Dongfeng Motor co-builds 5G IoV labs with Tencent, China Mobile
A IoV (Internet of Vehicle) security lab and a 5G-based IoV lab Dongfeng Motor jointly built with Tencent and China Mobile were unveiled on September 23, a substantial step for the automaker towards a...
Sept. 25 , 2019
- NIO to issue $200 million worth of convertible notes to its chairman, Tencent
Chinese EV startup NIO announced on September 5 it would issue and sell convertible notes in an aggregate principal amount of US$200 million to the investors through a private placement.
Sept. 05 , 2019
- Tencent, BMW to co-build computing center for developing autonomous cars
BMW and Tencent Holdings on July 18 said they has forged partnership to set up a computing center in China that help the automaker develop autonomous cars in the world largest auto market, according t...
July 19 , 2019
- Dongfeng Motor, Tencent join hands to deepen deployment in smart mobility service, ICV
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Co.,Ltd (Tencent Computer) on June 28 forged a strategic partnership to jointly build a new ecosystem of “automobile industry Interne...
June 28 , 2019