- Geely, Tencent, CRIC co-build high-speed train Wi-Fi service joint venture
China Railway Gecent Technology Co.,Ltd (CRGT), a joint venture co-built by China Railway Investment Corp (CRIC), Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding) and Tencent was officially established on...
July 05 , 2018
- Geely, Tencent jointly win bidding for equity of China Railway Wi-Fi provider
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely Holding) and Chinese Internet giant Tencent won the joint bidding to obtain 49% equity in Bullet Train Network Technology Co.,Ltd (Bullet Train Network), which offe...
June 07 , 2018
- GAC, Tencent Cloud step up cooperation in IoV
GAC Automotive Engineering Institute (GAC Engineering) and Tencent Cloud inked an agreement on May 24 to conduct in-depth cooperation in some areas such as integral IoV (Internet of Vehicles) solution...
May 25 , 2018
- Tencent WeChat to develop voice-driven version for vehicle use
Chinese Internet giant Tencent is developing a voice-driven version of its prevalent social application WeChat for vehicle use, Ma Huateng, Tencent’s CEO, revealed at the Tencent Cloud Summit in Gua...
May 24 , 2018
- Shenzhen greenlights Tencent autonomous vehicle road test
On May 14, the Chinese Internet giant Tencent obtained an ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) license plate from Shenzhen municipal government.
May 14 , 2018
- BAIC Motor launches new brand strategy, teams up with Tencent
BAIC Motor launched its all-new brand strategy named “new driving enjoyment ecosystem” on April 23. The company signed cooperation agreements with Tencent, Peking University, J.D.Power, Modernsky ...
Apr. 24 , 2018
- Sixth automaker partner, Tencent to develop IoV cause with FAW Group
On April 15, the Chinese Internet titan Tencent and the state-owned automaker FAW Group signed strategic cooperation framework agreement in the Internet of Vehicles (IoV) area.
Apr. 16 , 2018
- Tencent, Chongqing Changan to build ICV joint venture, co-develop IoV solution
On April 12, Tencent and Chongqing Changan officially signed a cooperation agreement to establish an ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) joint venture. Both parties will focus on developing IoV integr...
Apr. 12 , 2018
- Tencent tech equipped driverless vehicle shows up on public roads for first time
At around 10 o’clock a.m. on April 2, Tencent’s driverless prototype vehicle showed up for the first time along the fourth ring road of Beijing.
Apr. 03 , 2018