- Leapmotor sees 100,000th vehicle roll off line
On June 28th, Leapmotor saw its 100,000th vehicle roll off the production line, making it the fifth new energy vehicle startup in China to achieve the milestone after NIO, XPeng, Li Auto, and HOZON Au...
June 29 , 2022
- Leapmotor’s sedan to be deployed with radars from Chuhang Technology
On June 27th, Shanghai-based millimeter-wave radar supplier Chuhang Technology announced that it had inked a cooperation agreement with China’s electric vehicle startup, Leapmotor.
June 27 , 2022
- Li Auto, XPeng, NIO all have delivery growth in May
NIO, XPeng, Li Auto, Hozon and Leapmotor released their deliveries in May and showed resilient results in spite of various industry-wide challenges.
June 01 , 2022
- Leapmotor’s May deliveries hit new high
China’s new energy vehicle startup Leapmotor, who is currently in the hearing phase of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, managed to refresh its monthly delivery record in May.
June 01 , 2022
- Leapmotor’s C01 bags over 45,000 preorders since May 10th
On May 28th, China’s electric vehicle startup Leapmotor showcased its C01 model, the first model in the world to be powered by CTC technology (cell-to-chassis), at the 2022 Guangdong-HongKong-Macao ...
May 30 , 2022
- Car and City: Leapmotor Apr. registrations top NIO, Li Auto
In the fourth month of 2022, Leapmotor, China’s new energy vehicle (NEV) startup who has recently filed for an IPO in Hong Kong, registered more vehicles than NIO and Li Auto.
May 24 , 2022
- Leapmotor outsells XPeng, Li Auto and NIO in April 2022
China’s top 5 new energy vehicle startups all had a month-over-month decrease in April while Leapmotor outsold others by monthly deliveries for the first time.
May 01 , 2022
- Leapmotor’s emerging operation and IPO pursuit on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
On March 17th, China’s electric vehicle startup Leapmotor officially kicked off its IPO application on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX), entering the team of HKEX-listed EV startups in China, after N...
Apr. 29 , 2022
- Leapmotor's C01 features 717km CLTC range
China’s electric vehicle startup Leapmotor released more details about its upcoming model, the C01, on April 26th.
Apr. 27 , 2022