- Car and City: Model Y honored No. 1 PV model in Guangzhou by Feb. 2022 registrations
In terms of Feb. 2022 homemade PV registrations, Guangzhou ranked 8th among cities on the Chinese mainland, dropping four spots from the previous month.
Apr. 01 , 2022
- Car and City: Model Y crowned No.1 PV model in Shanghai by Feb. registrations
In February 2022, there were 33,098 China-made passenger vehicles (PVs) registered in Shanghai, representing a 5.7% year-on-year decrease, while also showing a 45.8% month-on-month drop, according to ...
Mar. 22 , 2022
- Car and City: February 2022 registrations of NIO models
In February 2022, NIO's new vehicle registrations stood at 5,664 units, sliding 1.3% from the previous year, while also tumbling 44.4% from the previous month, according to the data compiled by GARI.
Mar. 21 , 2022
- Car and City: BYD credited No.1 brand in Guangzhou by Jan. registrations of new energy PVs
By Jan. China-made NEPV registrations, the most popular auto brand in Guangzhou was BYD.
Mar. 11 , 2022
- Car and City: January 2022 registrations of NIO models
In terms of Jan. registrations of locally-built new energy passenger vehicles (NEPVs), NIO ranked tenth among all auto brands in China, following its startup rivals XPeng (6th) and Li Auto (7th).
Mar. 01 , 2022
- Car and City: Beijing Jan. 2022 registrations of new passenger vehicles
In the first month of 2022, Beijing’s domestically-made passenger vehicle registrations saw a double-digit decline from December 2021, especially new energy vehicle (NEV) registrations, according to...
Feb. 28 , 2022
- Car and City: Jan. 2022 registrations of HUAWEI-powered SERES SF5
Registrations of the SERES SF5, the smart electric vehicle model that’s co-developed with ICT giant HUAWEI's HiCar Solutions, have significantly plummeted month over month in the first month of 2022...
Feb. 23 , 2022
- Dynamic display of top 10 auto brands, PV models in Guangzhou by Dec. 2021 registrations
Feb. 11 , 2022
- Car and City: Toyota honored No.1 auto brand in Guangzhou by Dec. 2021 registrations
In Dec. 2021, Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, was credited as the runner-up city in Chinese Mainland in terms of locally-made passenger vehicle (PV) registrations, only following Shangha...
Feb. 10 , 2022