- Car and City: August 2021 registrations of NIO models
In terms of August registrations of locally-made new energy vehicles, NIO ranked 11th among auto brands in China, sliding two spots compared to July.
Sept. 30 , 2021
- Car and City: insurance registrations of China-made VW ID. in August
By the end of August, the total insurance registrations of the ID. vehicles amounted to 15,645 vehicles.
Sept. 26 , 2021
- Car and City: Aug. registrations of Wuling Hongguang MINIEV
With regard to regional distribution, the NO.1 city by the Aug. registrations of the Hongguang MINIEV was Taizhou, the same as that of July.
Sept. 23 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of BYD vehicles
The top 2 registered models were both from DM-i series.
Sept. 16 , 2021
- Car and City: Beijing's insurance registrations of new vehicles in July, 2021
Insurance registrations of locally-made new vehicles in Beijing, capital of China, amounted to 49,619 vehicles in July.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of China-made Tesla vehicles
Compared with the same month of last year, locally-made Tesla-branded vehicles’ monthly registrations in July fell by 21.43%.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of Li ONE
In July, the monthly registrations of Li ONE grew to a highest-ever level, surging 251.3% year on year, only also rising 12.7% month on month.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of XPeng models
In July 2021, a total of 7,706 consumers in China bought insurance for XPeng’s new vehicles, according to the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (CBIRC).
Sept. 07 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of NIO models
For the month of July 2021, the insurance registrations of NIO's three mass-produced models totaled 8,052 units, soaring 125% year on year, while also growing 3.5% month on month, according to the CBI...
Sept. 06 , 2021