- Tesla exports 97,496 China-made vehicles to 10 plus countries, regions in first 8 months
For the first eight months of 2021, Tesla exported 97,496 made-in-China vehicles to more than 10 countries and regions.
Sept. 18 , 2021
- Elon Musk: China’s auto companies are most competitive worldwide
Chinese automobile companies are the most competitive in the world, especially in software, Elon Musk stated in the 2021 WNEVC (World New Energy Vehicle Congress).
Sept. 17 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of China-made Tesla vehicles
Compared with the same month of last year, locally-made Tesla-branded vehicles’ monthly registrations in July fell by 21.43%.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- Tesla sells 44,264 China-made vehicles in August
To break down the monthly volume, Tesla shipped 31,379 China-made vehicles to overseas markets while the wholesale volume in China amounted to 12,885 vehicles, surging 49.5% compared with the previous...
Sept. 08 , 2021
- Tesla finishes construction of Shanghai-based Supercharger production plant
Tesla completed its Supercharger production facilities in China in late August and is going through debugging of the equipment that will run from Aug. 21 to Sept. 25, according to a local media outlet...
Sept. 07 , 2021
- Gap between Tesla and Chinese NEV startups’ insurance registrations much narrows in July
In July, the sales gap between Tesla and Chinese NEV statrups significantly narrowed due to the sales slump Tesla suffered.
Aug. 30 , 2021
- Tesla reaches 7,000 Superchager installs in Chinese mainland
Tesla launched its 7,000th Superchargers in Chinese mainland on August 14, the U.S. EV manufacturer announced via its Weibo account.
Aug. 16 , 2021
- Car and City: H1 2021 registrations of locally-made Tesla models
For the first half of 2021 (H1 2021), the insurance registrations of Tesla's two China-built models totaled 131,761 units, according to the CBIRC.
Aug. 13 , 2021
- Tesla made-in-China Model Y gets five new versions included MIIT’s catalogue
Five new variants of Telsa's China-made Model Y have been brought into the catalogue of NEV models exempt from vehicle purchase tax recently launched by China's MIIT.
Aug. 12 , 2021