- Top stories of Changan Automobile in 2018
Gasgoo hereby summarized Changan Automobile’s significant events that happened in 2018, helping you review how the automaker developed itself during the past year.
Feb. 07 , 2019
- Changan Automobile may see net profits plunge around 90% year on year
Changan Automobile may see its net profits attributable to shareholders of listed company in 2018 reached RMB500 million to RMB750 million, the automaker announced on January 30.
Jan. 30 , 2019
- Changan Automobile, Huawei unveil joint innovation center, to step up cooperation in IoV, NEV
Chongqing-based automaker Changan Automobile and Huawei, a China-based leading provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices held an unveiling ceremony for their joint innovation center on January ...
Jan. 15 , 2019
- Changan Automobile posts YoY decline of 25.6% in 2018 sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Automobile) saw its full-year sales in 2018 slid 25.6% from the previous year to 2,137,785 units. Meanwhile, it faced a year-on-year (YoY) slump of 44.3...
Jan. 11 , 2019
- Changan Automobile faces 23.5% YoY decline in Jan.-Nov. sales
Changan Automobile announced that its Nov. sales tumbled 39.6% YoY to 161,458 units and also declined 5.3% from a month ago. For the first eleven months, the automaker sold 1,979,649 vehicles in total...
Dec. 11 , 2018
- BENTELER, Changan Automobile inaugurate new JV plant in Chongqing
On November 28th, BENTELER Automotive, the automotive arm of the Germany-based BENTELER International AG, opened a new joint venture (JV) plant in Chongqing, China, along with Jian’an, a subsidiary ...
Dec. 03 , 2018
- Changan Automobile posts YoY drop for six straight months
Changan Automobile said that its Oct. sales plunged 35.2% over a year ago to 170,575 units, the sixth straight month facing year-on-year (YoY) drop. For the first ten months, the automaker delivered 1...
Nov. 12 , 2018
- Changan Automobile NEV subsidiary to bring in new investors for Mission Shangri-La
Changan Automobile announced on October 19 that its wholly-owned subsidiary Chongqing Changan New Energy Vehicle Technology Co., Ltd. plans to bring in no less than 3 new strategy investors to acceler...
Oct. 22 , 2018
- Changan Automobile sees 32.1% MoM jump in September sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) reported on October 9 a year-on-year (YoY) sales drop of 32.4% with a total of 177,284 vehicles delivered in September, while the sales were ...
Oct. 10 , 2018