- Great Wall Motor’s sales in June surge 29.6% YoY
Great Wall Motor (GWM) gained a 29.6% year-on-year surge in June by selling 82,036 new vehicles, the automaker announced on July 8. For the first half of the year, GWM saw its sales dip 19.95% over a ...
July 09 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s new BEV model likely to be named ORA Cat
ORA, a BEV-focused brand owned by Great Wall Motor, recently unveiled the images of its all-new vehicle, which is highly expected to be named “ORA Cat”.
June 29 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s auto parts supplier HYCET starts construction of 9AT base in Yongchuan
HYCET E-Chuang Technology Co.,Ltd. (HYCET), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Wall Motor (GWM), celebrated on June 19 the first spade cut of its 9AT (9-speed automatic transmission) base in Yongchuan...
June 23 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor, Spotlight ink framework agreement for R&D, product development services
Great Wall Motor and Spotlight signed on June 12 a framework agreement for the transactions of product development, plant construction and management, manufacturing technique development, product proc...
June 16 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor achieves 2020’s first-time YoY sales growth
Great Wall Motor (GWM), the Chinese biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer, said its Jan.-May auto sales slumped 27.24% year on year to 313,061 units. However, the company recorded a 30.92% hike in May s...
June 09 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor posts much smaller YoY decline in April sales
Great Wall Motor (GWM), China’s biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer, said its new vehicle sales volume reached 80,828 units, dipping 3.59% year on year, while jumping 34.6% over a month ago.
May 08 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor sees export volume edge up 0.39% YoY in March
Great Wall Motor announced its vehicle sales in March dropped 41.75% year on year to 60,048 units, while rose precipitously 671% compared to February. Meanwhile, export volume edged up 0.39% from a ye...
Apr. 09 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor posts 13.64% drop in 2019 net profit, but revenue from overseas business jumps
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (GWM)’s reported an annual net profit attributable to shareholders of 4.497 billion in 2019, a year-on-year decline of 13.64%.
Apr. 01 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor lowers 2020 sales, net profit targets due to coronavirus impact
Great Wall Motor (GWM), China’s biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer, has cut its 2020 sales target to 1.02 million units from 1.11 million as the coronavirus epidemic undermines its outputs and cons...
Mar. 17 , 2020