- Top stories of Great Wall Motor in 2020
Despite the coronavirus pandemic, Great Wall Motor managed to accomplish its annual sales target in 2020.
Feb. 12 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor said to tap chip industry
Great Wall Motor, the Chinese largest SUV and pickup manufacturer, is about to make inroads into chip industry, according to a local media outlet, citing persons familiar with the matter.
Feb. 08 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor’s Jan. sales surge 73.2% YoY, while down by 7.39% MoM
Great Wall Motor (GWM), the Chinese largest SUV and pickup manufacturer, saw its monthly auto sales rocket 73.2% over the previous year to 139,012 units in January 2021. However, the Jan. sales were d...
Feb. 07 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor gains 19% YoY growth in 2020 net profit
Great Wall Motor said its annual revenue hit a record high of 103.283 billion yuan in 2020, rising 7.35% compared to the previous year. Its full-year net profit attributable to shareholders jumped 19%...
Jan. 26 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor to raise up to 8 billion yuan for new model, auto digitalization R&D
Great Wall Motor intends to issue convertible bonds worth not more than 8 billion yuan ($1.235 billion) with the net proceeds to be evenly invested in the R&D of new vehicle models and automobile digi...
Jan. 25 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor hits 10-million-unit production milestone for complete vehicles
The 10 millionth complete vehicle of Great Wall Motor (GWM) rolled off the production line at the automaker’s Xushui plant on Jan. 19, making GWM the first SUV-/pickup-focused Chinese automaker achi...
Jan. 20 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor succeeds in fulfilling 2020’s sales target
Great Wall Motor (GWM) said its annual sales in 2020 climbed 4.84% from a year ago to 1,111,598 units, surpassing its 1.02 million-unit sales target.
Jan. 11 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor’s digital executive officer to lead standalone premium smart EV project
Li Peng, the digital executive officer of Great Wall Motor (GWM), will be fully responsible for the company’s standalone premium intelligent EV brand internally coded “SL project”, the executive...
Dec. 31 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor to realize Level 3 autonomous driving with full-car redundancy in 2021
On December 30, Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced it will achieve the Level 3 autonomous driving function with redundancy throughout a vehicle in 2021.
Dec. 30 , 2020