- Great Wall Motor ORA puts Haomao all-electric car onto market
ORA Haomao hit the market on November 24. At the same time, the first Haomao car rolled off the assembly line at GWM’s Taizhou manufacturing plant.
Nov. 25 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor starts operation at Taizhou car manufacturing plant
Great Wall Motor announced on Nov. 24 the completion of its plant in Taizhou, Jiangsu province, with an ORA Haomao all-electric car rolling off the assembly line.
Nov. 24 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor launches new-generation self-developed powertrain solution
Chinese carmaker Great Wall Motor (GWM) launched its self-developed new-generation powertrain solution on Nov. 19, a major headway made in independent technology development.
Nov. 19 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor sees Oct. sales leap 17.86% from a year earlier
Great Wall Motor, the Chinese biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer said its new vehicle sales amounted to 135,559 units in October, jumping 17.86% year on year.
Nov. 06 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor to roll out new models in the next two years
Great Wall Motor plans to roll out several new products in the coming two years, including some new energy vehicle models.
Oct. 29 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s Q3 net profit grows 2.9% YoY
During the third quarter, GWM saw its net profit attributable to shareholders edge up 2.9% over a year earlier to 1.44 billion yuan ($216,047,520) and recorded a gross margin of 19%, 0.5 percentage po...
Oct. 23 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor to build vehicle manufacturing base in Jingmen, Hubei province
Great Wall Holdings Group Limited (Great Wall Holdings) held on October 19 the signing ceremony for the complete vehicle production base in Jingmen, Hubei Province, signifying a further expansion of G...
Oct. 20 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s four brands all gain YoY, MoM growth in Sept. sales
Great Wall Motor (GWM) said its vehicle sales vigorously grew 17.79% from a year earlier to 117,812 units last month. As of September, the Chinese biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer had achieved YoY ...
Oct. 09 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s subsidiary signs special investment contract with Russian government
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation signed on September 25 a special investment contract (SPIC) with Haval Russia Automotive Manufacturing Co., Ltd.—a subsidiary of the Chin...
Sept. 29 , 2020