- FAW Group achieves two-digit increase in both Jan. outputs, sales
FAW Group announced its auto sales jumped 18.9% from a year ago to 420,458 units in January 2021, while its outputs leapt 21.6% to 309,077 units.
Feb. 07 , 2021
- FAW Group’s sales expected to rise 7.3% year on year in 2020
FAW Group’s full-year sales in 2020 are expected to reach 3.71 million units, a year-on-year increase of 7.3%, according to Wang Guoqiang, deputy general manager of FAW Group.
Dec. 29 , 2020
- FAW Hongqi hits 200,000-unit annual production target ahead of schedule
Hongqi, the premium car marque of FAW Group, announced it output over 200,000 new vehicles as of December 20 in 2020, achieving its annual production target 11 days ahead of schedule.
Dec. 21 , 2020
- FAW Hongqi’s Nov. sales double year on year
FAW’s premium car brand Hongqi said its sales doubled year to year to 25,000 units in November. For the first eleven months of the year, the automaker sold a total of 178,100 new vehicles, posting a...
Dec. 01 , 2020
- Volkswagen’s ID.3 EV said to be produced by JVs with SAIC, FAW next year
The ID.3, the first mass-produced model of Volkswagen’s ID. family, will be locally produced in China by both SAIC Volkswagen and FAW-Volkswagen next year, according to a local media outlet.
Nov. 30 , 2020
- FAW nabs year-on-year growth in both Oct. sales and outputs
FAW Group sold 354,504 new vehicles in October, a year-on-year growth of 6.8%, and saw its production volume jump 12% to 341,323 units.
Nov. 10 , 2020
- FAW inks MoU with Volkswagen Group for import of CKDs, complete vehicles
At the 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE), China FAW Group, the Changanchun-based state-owned automaker, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) about import business with German auto giant...
Nov. 05 , 2020
- FAW Group, Audi to set up NEV joint venture in China
Both sides will set up a NEV joint venture to make battery electric vehicles based on the Premium Architecture Electrification (PPE) platform in China.
Oct. 13 , 2020
- FAW Group sees sales growth of 18.2% in September
Hongqi, the luxury brand under FAW Group, produced 24,780 vehicles last month, up 132.4% year on year.
Oct. 12 , 2020