- FAW Group says August vehicle sales jump 14% from a year ago
FAW Group, one of China’s major state-owned automakers, said its vehicle production and sales volumes reached 303,079 units and 314,454 units in August, rising 8.8% and 14% respectively over a year ...
Sept. 10 , 2020
- FAW Hongqi’s auto sales zoom 110% YoY in August
Hongqi, Chinese luxury car brand owned by FAW Group, saw its sales hit a record high of over 21,000 units in August, a substantial year-on-year growth of 110%, according to a posting on Hongqi’s WeC...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- FAW Group sees July sales vigorously grow 23.2% from a year earlier
FAW Group said its new vehicle outputs and sales leapt 28.6% and 23.2% from a year earlier respectively to 337,265 units and 322,471 units in July.
Aug. 11 , 2020
- FAW Group boasts 2.3% YoY growth in first-half sales
FAW Group said its cumulative sales for the first half of 2020 climbed 2.3% from a year earlier to 1,630,923 units, defying against the overall downward trend mainly led by the impact of COVID-19 spre...
July 07 , 2020
- Dongfeng, Changan, FAW co-unveil NEV & ICV-focused joint venture
Zhongqi Chuangzhi Technology Co.,Ltd. (called “Zhongqing Chuangzhi” for short), a joint venture co-funded by three state-owned automakers—Dongfeng, FAW and Changan, was officially launched on Ju...
June 30 , 2020
- FAW Group’s newly-built subsidiary likely to work for Hongqi’s ICV strategy
China’s state-owned automaker FAW Group established a wholly-owned subsidiary on June 22, which is likely to help Hongqi forge ahead with its ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) development.
June 29 , 2020
- FAW Group once again obtains double-digit YoY sales growth
FAW Group output and sold 352,273 and 344,548 complete vehicles in May, up by 23.5% and 30.9% year on year respectively, versus the 20.4% growth in its April sales.
June 10 , 2020
- FAW Group’s first DCT 400 high-torque transmission rolls off the production line
FAW Group saw its first DCT 400 transmission come off the production line on June 1, meaning that the Chinese state-owned automaker has filled in the blank in the field of high-torque automatic transm...
June 03 , 2020
- FAW Group records 20.4% growth in April new vehicle sales
FAW Group saw its complete vehicle outputs in April jump 19.7% from a year ago to 342,333 units, and sold 330,503 vehicles during the same period with a vigorous year-on-year growth of 20.4%.
May 18 , 2020