- Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motor applies for U.S. IPO
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors officially filed for a U.S. initial public offering on August 8, immediately following its rival Li Auto, which raised $1.1 billion through its debut on Nasdaq on July ...
Aug. 08 , 2020
- Xpeng P7’s first-month deliveries amount to 1,641 units after scale delivery starts
Chinese startup Xpeng Motors announced that the deliveries of its second mass-produced model, the Xpeng P7, amounted to 1,641 units in July.
Aug. 04 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors announces US$500mn Series C+ financing with Aspex, Coatue, Hillhouse, Sequoia Capital China as investors
Xpeng Motors announced on July 20 the signing of its Series C+ financing of around US$500 million with a group of investors including Aspex, Coatue, Hillhouse and Sequoia Capital China.
July 20 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors announces onset of P7 BEV scale delivery
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors kicked off the scale delivery of its second production BEV model, the Xpeng P7, at its self-built Zhaoqing plant on June 28.
June 28 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors plows 10 mln yuan in founding new sales & service subsidiary
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors founded a sales & service subsidiary on May 26 which involves a registered capital of 10 million yuan ($1,401,090), according to the business data search platform Tiany...
June 01 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors given green light to produce EVs by itself
Xpeng Motors has been approved by the government to produce vehicles at its self-built manufacturing plant in Zhaoqing, Guangdong province.
May 19 , 2020
- Xpeng P7 launches in China NEDC 706km Super-long range smart EV at RMB 229,900 – 349,900 post subsidies
Xpeng Motors, a leading Chinese electric vehicle and technology company, today announced the launch of its P7 super-long range, high-performance, fast-charging intelligent EV sports sedan, its second ...
Apr. 28 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors’ second model P7 hits the market with NEDC range of up to 706km
Say hello to Xpeng P7, the second offering of Xpeng Motors.
Apr. 27 , 2020
- NIO’s supercharging network applicable to Xpeng P7 electric coupe
NIO’s supercharging network will be available to the Xpeng P7.
Apr. 26 , 2020
- Xpeng continues to use NVIDIA self-driving computing platform for next-generation smart EVs
Xpeng Motors, a Guangzhou-based electric vehicle (EV) manufacture, announced on April 16 it will continue to use NVIDIA’s AI-enable autonomous driving computing platform in its next-generation intel...
Apr. 17 , 2020