- NIO ES6 crowned No.1 startup-made model in China by Jan. insurance registration
In January 2020, 5,946 consumers in China bought the Mandatory Liability Insurance for Traffic Accidents of Motor Vehicle (MLI) for EVs made by Chinese startups, according to the China Insurance Regul...
Feb. 26 , 2020
- NIO to launch its China headquarters in Hefei
Chinese EV startup NIO and Hefei municipal government signed on Feb. 25 a framework agreement, which determined that NIO's projects of its China headquarters will be launched in the capital of Anhui p...
Feb. 25 , 2020
- GAC NIO’s HYCAN 007 granted NEV subsidy, exemption from vehicle purchase tax by MIIT
The HYCAN 007, the first mass-produced model under HYCAN, has been brought into a catalogue issued by China’s MIIT, meaning the all-electric model has been allowed to enjoy the state’s NEV subsidy...
Feb. 20 , 2020
- Geely rumored to plow $300 million in startup NIO
On Feb. 18, a "we media" platform exposed via its WeChat account that Geely, China's biggest indigeous automaker, plans to pump $RMB300 million in the EV startup NIO. As of press time, both NIO and Ge...
Feb. 18 , 2020
- NIO Announces Additional US$100 Million Private Placements of Short-term Convertible Notes
NIO will issue and sell convertible notes in an aggregate principal amount of US$100 million to two unaffiliated Asia-based investment funds through private placement.
Feb. 15 , 2020
- NIO Inc. Provides January 2020 Delivery Update
NIO Inc. (“NIO” or the “Company”) (NYSE: NIO), a pioneer in China’s premium electric vehicle market, today provided its January 2020 delivery results.
Feb. 11 , 2020
- NIO Announces Private Placement of US$100 Million Short-term Convertible Notes
NIO will issue and sell convertible notes in an aggregate principal amount of US$70 million to an unaffiliated Asia based investment fund through a private placement.
Feb. 06 , 2020
- Top stories of NIO’s 2019
Let’s review NIO’s 2019 highlight and lowlights.
Jan. 30 , 2020
- NIO to increase number of NIO House, NIO Space to 200 by end-2020
NIO, Tesla’s China wannabe, aims to beef up the cumulative number of its sales and service outlets—NIO House and NIO Space—to around 200 by the end of 2020, Wei Jian, NIO’s Vice President of U...
Jan. 19 , 2020