- FAW Group 2019 auto sales edge up 1.3%, full-year revenue hits RMB620 billion
FAW Group sold 3.464 million vehicles through 2019, achieving a growth of 1.3% compared with the year-ago period, and outpacing the overall auto industry by 10 percentage points, the state-owned autom...
Jan. 06 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV’s Jan.-Nov. auto sales dip 11.2% year on year
As of November, 2019, BAIC Group’s NEV unit BJEV had posted sales downturn for the third month in a row, which led to a higher decrease in its year-to-date sales.
Dec. 10 , 2019
- Geely Automobile achieves best-ever November auto sales
Geely Automobile posted 1% year-on-year growth in November sales.
Dec. 06 , 2019
- China’s auto sales likely to fall 10% in 2019, CAAM
Yao Jie, vice secretary general of the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), expected China’s automobile sales in 2019 to decline around 10% amid the downturn trend since July, 2018.
Dec. 03 , 2019
- Chery Holding says Nov. auto sales hit record high for 2019
On the first workday of December, Chery Holding, the parent company of Chery Automobile Co. Ltd, announced its auto sales in November rose 6.2% over a month ago to 74,700 units, a new record-breaking ...
Dec. 02 , 2019
- China’s auto sales in 2020 forecasted to rise 1%, CPCA
China’s auto market is going to maintain a high-quality development with both auto sales and PV sales in 2020 forecasted to rise 1% year on year, Cui Dongshu, secretary general of the China Passenge...
Nov. 19 , 2019
- Great Wall Motor’s auto sales rise YoY for five straight months
Great Wall Motor (GWM) had gained year-on-year growth in both monthly auto sales and year-to-date sales for five consecutive months as of October, 2019.
Nov. 08 , 2019
- China‘s Sept. auto sales jump MoM, but NEV sales plunge 34.2% YoY
China’s auto market faced its 15th-month-in-a-row decline in monthly sales as of September, 2019.
Oct. 14 , 2019
- GAC Group‘s Sept. auto sales volume down by 4.75%
GAC Group reported a 4.75% year-on-year decrease in September auto sales, posting downturn for three consecutive months.
Oct. 12 , 2019