- CATL deepens cooperation with BAIC BJEV, Pride Power on power battery system
CATL announced on February 25 that it has signed a five-year agreement to deepen the cooperation with BAIC BJEV and Beijing Pride Power System Technology Limited (Pride Power).
Feb. 25 , 2019
- Roundup of “marriages” between CATL and China’s OEMs
Aside from Geely, CATL also agreed cooperation agreements with other automakers like SAIC Motor, Dongfeng Motor, GAC Group and Jiangling Motors, etc., making it the China-based power battery maker who...
Jan. 10 , 2019
- Geely, CATL form battery joint venture
A subsidiary of Geely Auto, and CATL will set up a joint venture to develop, make and sell battery cell, battery module and battery pack to enhance their core competence and the abiity of sustainable ...
Dec. 20 , 2018
- CATL-GAC Group joint venture to invest RMB4.226 billion in power battery program
CATL, a China-based vehicle and energy storage battery maker, announced on December 14 that its board of directors has agreed CATL-GAC Power Battery Co.,Ltd (CATL-GAC) to invest around RMB4.226 billio...
Dec. 17 , 2018
- CATL tries to apply for credit line worth no more than RMB110 billion
China's largest lithium battery maker Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) plans to apply for a comprehensive credit line with the ceiling of RMB110 billion from banks, the company announced...
Nov. 29 , 2018
- CATL revenues leap 59.85% YoY for first three quarters, while net profits drop 7.47%
CATL saw its revenues for the first three quarters leap 59.85% year on year to RMB19.136 billion. Its net profits from the January to September dropped 7.47% over a year ago to RMB2.379 billion.
Oct. 29 , 2018
- CATL forecasts YoY jump of 133% in Q3 net profit excluding non-recurring items
CATL announced its profit forecast saying that excluding the non-recurring items, the company will see its net profits in the third quarter reach around RMB1.26 billion to RMB1.33 billion with year-on...
Oct. 15 , 2018
- SAIC-GM, CATL sign strategic cooperation agreement to research, develop NEV batteries
SAIC-GM and China’s EV battery giant CATL signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Shanghai, saying that both parties will join forces to seek in-depth exploration in battery technology field.
Sept. 04 , 2018
- CATL H1 revenue soars 48.69% year on year to RMB 9.36 billion
China battery giant CATL announced on Aug. 23 that its revenue in the first half of 2018 soared 48.69% over the previous year to RMB 9.3595807 billion.
Aug. 27 , 2018