- Honda’s China deliveries grow 9.8% in Jan., Dongfeng Honda wins 21.3% YoY jump
Last month, Honda delivered a total of 149,863 new vehicles in China, starting its year of 2020 with an evident growth of 9.8%.
Feb. 20 , 2020
- Dongfeng Infiniti ambitious to sell 33,600 vehicles in 2020
Dongfeng Infiniti aims to sell 33,600 new cars in 2020, according to its parent company Dongfeng Motor Co.,Ltd., and will further highlight the transformation to electrification.
Jan. 22 , 2020
- FAW, Changan, Dongfeng co-build T3 tech platform for intelligent NEV
Chongqi Changan Automobile, FAW Group, Dongfeng Motor Corporation, China South Industries Group Corporation and Nanjing Jiangning Economic & Technical Development Company signed an agreement to set up...
Jan. 19 , 2020
- Dongfeng Infiniti’s 2019 sales grow 21% YoY
Dongfeng Infiniti sold 35,035 vehicles through 2019, a year-on-year jump of 21.36%, of which 4,683 units were sold in December with a remarkable growth of 83.6%, according to the company.
Jan. 16 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor likely to launch premium brand four months later
Dongfeng Motor is due to launch its all-new premium new energy vehicle brand H at the Beijing International Automotive Exhibition in April, 2020, according to a media outlet.
Dec. 27 , 2019
- Dongfeng, FAW, Changan to co-build urban logistics joint venture
Dongfeng Motor Corporation, FAW Group and China Chang'an Automobile Group Co., Ltd (CCAG), signed a letter of intent on November 27 to build the VTC joint venture of co-shared storage for urban logist...
Nov. 29 , 2019
- Dongfeng Peugeot said to roll out three NEV models in first-half 2020
Sino-French joint venture Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile Co.,Ltd (DPCA) plans to roll out three NEV models under Dongfeng Peugeot brand in the first half of 2020, including the all-new Peugeot e-...
Nov. 28 , 2019
- Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen to unveil four new models in Nov.
In accordance with theDongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile Co.,Ltd (DPCA) ’s schedule, four new models will be introduced at Guangzhou Auto Show. They are the all-new Peugeot 2008, the Peugeot e-2
Oct. 16 , 2019
- Dongfeng Motor co-builds 5G IoV labs with Tencent, China Mobile
A IoV (Internet of Vehicle) security lab and a 5G-based IoV lab Dongfeng Motor jointly built with Tencent and China Mobile were unveiled on September 23, a substantial step for the automaker towards a...
Sept. 25 , 2019
- Dongfeng Automobile partners with government, institute, university for hydrogen development
DFAC concluded a strategic cooperation agreement on July 25 with local government of Xiangyang, SPIC Central Research Institute and Wuhan University of Technology on R&D of hydrogen-powered equipment ...
July 29 , 2019